cross server mpd broken still

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server mpd broken still

Doesn't matter what char I use or what dung I try to enter all I keep getting is cannot enter gameplay has already begun. New patch wants cross server mpd for devotion so it is about time this gets a fix. Yes cleared cache cookies refreshed about a 1000 times and nothing works. Clicking icon works but getting in the room is a pain in the butt and need to be looked into. Nibenwen S626

Originally posted by Missrinpoche View Post
    Doesn't matter what char I use or what dung I try to enter all I keep getting is cannot enter gameplay has already begun. New patch wants cross server mpd for devotion so it is about time this gets a fix. Yes cleared cache cookies refreshed about a 1000 times and nothing works. Clicking icon works but getting in the room is a pain in the butt and need to be looked into. Nibenwen S626
    What exactly is the issue? 'Keep getting is cannot enter gameplay has already begun' - Can you elaborate?

And s626 did not get the new patch, right?

Comment

Nope 626 did not get it yet, but I sneak peaked lol. Dunno what the gameplay thing is about. Matching does not do the trick, getting into room neither. There must be an easier way to do the cross server matching.

Comment

Ok tried with my newly made char to get my big one into the same mpd, tried matching, waited 15 mins but nothing. When asking world there is a room number, can't use that to get my biggy in the room either. There must be a way to get this working more easily because this is just player unfriendly lol

Comment

I know this has been an issue and its a bothersome one. I will report this to my superiors and see if they can try to find out anything. if you manage to snag a screen shot as well seeing the error message is always helpful when reporting this so they can see what is happening. Have you sent a support ticket at all?
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 06-24-2016, 06:35 AM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I send in ticket long ago, reply was it was looked into. Now ticket is closed lol. Never heard of it being fixed or not but it wasn't a actual problem for me. New patch makes it unbearable for all, that is why i brought up the issue here again

Comment

Working...
            X