No announcement yet.

Circuit Quests will not work for me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests will not work for me...

I have been trying to do circuit quests for the past 2 weeks and filed a ticket last week about the issue. My issue is that every single time I attempt to try all suggestions I get the same result; This is what Asima says: "Cloud city needs reinforcements! Please go recruit 200 more to our side!". That's all it says. No where does it indicate what type to recruit. I've tried recruiting 200 of each type of troop with the same results... nothing. I can't use imperial seals either no matter how many times I try they just don't work. I am unable to activate them at all! here is a screen shot. Click image for larger version

Name:	Circuit Quest malfunction.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	576.7 KB
ID:	1782892

What does your quest log show? I always complete circuits in the quest log sidebar, where it usually says what you need.

Comment

Has this issue been resolved yet? If not could you please show us the exact quest text in your quest log? Should you have charisma in the minus and it is asking for a recruit quest that may be problematic as the charisma pertains to troops.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X