Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not getting devo for GB... can someone explain why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting devo for GB... can someone explain why?

So, I participated in a GB, I came 3rd in total (I'm Decima) yet didn't get the devo for it... why?

Click image for larger version

Name:	devo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1783026Click image for larger version

Name:	mail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1783027

I'm VIP so can easily get 300 without GB, but this makes it impossible for some guildies to get it.
    Last edited by Deeelinquent; 07-22-2016, 03:53 PM.
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
    So, I participated in a GB, I came 3rd in total (I'm Decima) yet didn't get the devo for it... why?

I'm VIP so can easily get 300 without GB, but this makes it impossible for some guildies to get it.
    I thought someone on the forums said you needed to attack the enemy ward in order to get devotion. I'm afraid I don't remember the exact circumstances in order to get devotion, aside from that it's majorly bugged. Maybe someone can enlighten us.

Comment

I know attacking ward tower will get you devotion, can't remember if you have to finish fight but also heard that fighting another player will get you devotion as well. Have not tried the 2nd one since ours is over so fast, usually don't get a chance to attack anyone.

Comment

I believe anything that gives you guild battle points will grant you devotion: getting into and finishing a fight (with ward or enemy) and defending a flag (long enough to be granted the points). Biggest problem is that guild battles usually don't last long enough for the points to be given out or for the majority to get into and finish the fight before the battle is over.

Comment

I was on a tower, didn't finish the fight though.

On Mondays and Wednesdays we have to slow down the GBs and also slow down beast to allow people to get the devo. Hope they do something about this silly bug.
          Wartune
          IGN: Decima
          Guild: Elysium
          Server: S5 (Europe)
          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
          Server : 59 (Europe)
          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
            I believe anything that gives you guild battle points will grant you devotion: getting into and finishing a fight (with ward or enemy) and defending a flag (long enough to be granted the points). Biggest problem is that guild battles usually don't last long enough for the points to be given out or for the majority to get into and finish the fight before the battle is over.
            I am almost positive that sitting on a tower and defending with no fighting will not get you devotion. You have to actually fight to get devotion.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              I am almost positive that sitting on a tower and defending with no fighting will not get you devotion. You have to actually fight to get devotion.
              I'm not sure about that one one way or the other, since our guild battles don't tend to last long enough for me to get points from defending the flag. With the lag, I barely have time to get to a flag, start defending it/get into a fight before the battle is over. As such I don't get any guild battle points. With my work/sleep schedule and the crazy rules on how you get devotion for certain events, I gave up even trying to get the 300 devotion except on the weekend and there's no guild battle on the weekend

Comment

Thank you for letting us know about this. We will do our best to get an official confirmation if scoring points period will trigger the devotion or if it is only going to count for the enemy ward tower. We do know in guild beast you need to hit the beast, not the minions for the devotion.. but so far.. I couldn't say for sure on this one so we will try to find out for certain.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

r2 devs should change the way we get devotion for gb and guild beast

1) devotion states join GB,guild beast and divine altar

2) r2 says we need to get points for gb or attack guild beast for devotion

3) when u enter divine altar you get the devotion before you even fight these monsters

so realy r2 should just give devotion for just entering these room like divine altar

Comment

Working...
                  X