• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not loading

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	1783187my servers number S397 undead ruins , S595 the seventh tower and S71 bClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).png
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	1783187arkely plateau is not loading it shows a white screen please fix this problem i can't login to the game it was working fine intel now
    Last edited by anything4; 08-02-2016, 02:46 PM.

Is this still happening? Have you tried a modem reset if its more then just the game? Have you tried other browsers? Have you tried a flash cache clear to see if that helps any? Can you please tell us if any other servers will load for you or is it wartune in its entirety? Can you give us any other information please?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

connection failure

i have the same problem. i DCed twice then i cant connect anymore.Click image for larger version

Name:	cant connect.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1725738
      Last edited by r3dsnip3r; 08-03-2016, 02:20 AM. Reason: attach print screen

Comment

same account, same mini client. but cannot connect with S661.

Name:	r3dsnip3r S660.jpg
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1725739

Name:	r3dsnip3r S661.jpg
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1725740

Comment

Originally posted by r3dsnip3r View Post
          same account, same mini client. but cannot connect with S661.
          S661 is not down. Are you able to access other servers?
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            S661 is not down. Are you able to access other servers?
            i can connect to S660. using the same account.

Comment

i can connect to S660. using the same account.
              What about 658? It's the same time zone as yours. I like to rule out issues that could stem from your side of things, and this is the easiest way.

While we're at it, can you please clear your browser cache and cookies.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                What about 658? It's the same time zone as yours. I like to rule out issues that could stem from your side of things, and this is the easiest way.

While we're at it, can you please clear your browser cache and cookies.
                i was able to connect now. dont know how though.. thanks for help by the way. ill just rant again if i get the same problems. hehe..
                Last edited by r3dsnip3r; 08-03-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

I'm glad it sorted itself out for you. Hopefully there won't be a next time any time soon.

Comment

working perfectly fine now. i tried the mini client again and there was no problem. must be coz they inserted my missing event reward that i filed a ticket on.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that this was resolved, and happy gaming!
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        Thanks for taking the time to let us know that this was resolved, and happy gaming!
                        its back again..

ps..

its fine again.. i dont know why it does to me.. 1 from my guild also had it earlier..
                        Last edited by r3dsnip3r; 08-03-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

its back again..

ps..

its fine again.. i dont know why it does to me.. 1 from my guild also had it earlier..
                          The fact this issue keeps happening concerns me. Are you running any heavy flash items or downloads? Are you running streaming video or doing things on the computer that may be taking up a lot of the resources needed to run a game like wartune? Have you updated or installed anything recently that can be causing this issue to reoccur?

Comment

Working...
                          X