• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Attempt & No Rewards KH MPD

Character: Darrkin, missDemo, enya_, SinLioness

Server:S210

Bug : Attempt Used No Rewards

Description of what happened:

My group of 4 all went and did the KH MPD all with an attempt and We entered got No rewards and Lost attempt.

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Can you provide any more detail then this? Did people get booted once inside? Did you defeat bosses and no rewards went to your inventory? Are you sure the attempt was checked to be used? I am simply having to ask these questions so we can try to help you... however you may very well need to send a ticket so that supportt can see if your team did or did not obtain rewards or not... or flat out find out what happened... since sadly it is not something that we can view here on the forums. I would include, if you send a ticket, the list of the four people on the run, the dungeon name, and the day/time so it will help possibly make things easier to be looked at. if you go this route please let us know how it pans out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Same thing happened to me but i was doing spire nightmare... (Was reported and getting the runaround)
      IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Happened again yesterday to me for ToK NM got booted from room 0 rewards atp used

/again/

Darrkin
        Server: R2 - S219
        Guild: Legends
        Class: KightHood Mage
        BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
        Arise ☾☾
        Loki
        Goddes of Prosperity
        Hecate
        Zeus
        Poseidon
        Venus

Comment

Darrkin was it just you or the entire team?

If only you.. have you tried other browsers? Is the browser up to date, the same with flash? Are you running as little flash heavy and download heavy items as possible? Can you tell us whats going on when you enter these areas.. is it lagging out and throwing you out or something else?
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X