Froze in CSGB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froze in CSGB

Imagine this, another bug thread about CSGB. I am froze and can't do anything. Tried refreshing, tried leaving CSGB but says my teammates are in battle and will not let me. It has the sword symbol above my head but I am not showing in battle on screen.

feeling with ya but i doubt they gonna fix the bug's in it had latest CSGB black screen after getting stuck in a fight

Comment

I know tthis bug has happened to me before many Cross server guild battles ago.. by any chance have you reported it on the Mega bug thread? Do you have any video or screen shots? Do you have a list of everything you tried to get around/past this one since its not as frequent as the black screen bug many seem to experience.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I know tthis bug has happened to me before many Cross server guild battles ago.. by any chance have you reported it on the Mega bug thread? Do you have any video or screen shots? Do you have a list of everything you tried to get around/past this one since its not as frequent as the black screen bug many seem to experience.
        Mentor_Magik - you must play on a blessed server! This happens to multiple people on our server, every battle - and has been season after season. Numerous, and I mean NUMEROUS, complaints logged about this issue to no effect.
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Blessed? I like to think lucky with that one.. the black screen however.... *fist shake* I can understand frustration with this kind of bug, especially since it doesn't seem to be as frequent per say as the black screen... since there have been numerous complaints, I will see if I can get this reported for you. If you have any screen shots, videos anything depicting this as it happens it really would be an enormous help so that we can show whats going on.
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 09-19-2016, 08:24 AM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I've given up on reporting it.... in the last case I opened I've now received 6 of their standard "closure" emails, without them once trying to address the problem or say anything meaningful. Every time I reply to their "closure" email, I simply get another "closure" email from them a couple of weeks later. So what is the point of bothering anymore? CSGB is rubbish - support does not address the problems, and the shop is beyond diabolical. The result is CSGB is simply something to do if you have nothing else better to do on a Saturday evening.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
            X