White Horse sell Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Horse sell Bug

Hello, I'm Body from server s533... I'll make the holy forge event today (09/20/2016) to collect my rewards and finally make my Knighthood(cash) class, I had 11400 +/- white horses in my inventory..
    but when I sell they, not convert in gold.. I have more than 2kkk of gold in my inventory and when I sell my white horses, I just receive 10kk...
    I LOST MY GOLD, I LOST THE HOLY FORGE EVENT REWARDS AND I LOST MY KNIGHTHOOD(CASH) CLASS AND I LOST MY TIME...

PLEASE, FIX THIS

There is a gold capacity. If you used them all at once then you'll just receive the amount not exceeding your capacity.

Comment

The problem with that gold cap is known for like 2 years now ... i cant believe people still sell their cows in bulks -_-
      But actually i know that writing a ticket explaining exactly how many cows you sold and when can make them solve the problem.
      Some people already got their animals back per mail.

good luck with that

Comment

There is a gold cap and that cap is about 2.1 billion gold. it is a hard cap and this means anything obtained over that simply will not be obtained at all. it is wise to sell items such as cows, goats, deer and horses in small amounts so that you do not run into this issue... you can submit a ticket and explain the issue to them but I can not say what the outcome in this case will be.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          There is a gold cap and that cap is about 2.1 billion gold. it is a hard cap and this means anything obtained over that simply will not be obtained at all. it is wise to sell items such as cows, goats, deer and horses in small amounts so that you do not run into this issue... you can submit a ticket and explain the issue to them but I can not say what the outcome in this case will be.
          if that is the case explain this post then.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cows-when-sold

Comment

Working...
          X