Friendship levels and bonuses gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship levels and bonuses gone?

I noticed the friendship levels and their associated bonuses are gone, don't recall reading about this in the patch notes, maybe I missed it, is this intentional?
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

I have the same problem satisfaction level was 8 now it has dropped to 6 and the stats have dropped. Others on my server have the same problem where they were L9 and now L6
    The Borg Collective
    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Me too, my Marriage Satisfaction dropped from 9 to 6, which means I have lost stats now that the bonuses are associated with Satisfaction instead of the ring. Strangely, my ring is still level 9, but that doesn't do a thing for me as far as stats.

Comment

Believe me guys we are hearing you on this and are reporting it. Does anyone care to give us a screen shot to forwards along with the report as that would be absolutely lovely. When we can show its not just one person having it it really helps things a lot.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ring.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1727185Click image for larger version

Name:	Satisfaction.JPG
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1727186

Account: ReignStorm
          Server: 432

Previous Satisfaction Level: 9

Comment

Same thing on server 310. Gidd and DaBrun. We were satisfaction 8 before patch (had just hit 56000 a few days before). After patch, satisfaction 5.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Thanks for posting the screenshots, seems everyone is seeing this on all servers, even those patched earlier in the week. It's being reported to see what's up.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
                well i was talking about the friendship levels and bonuses, not marriage satisfaction....
                Both are being inquired about.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

well i was talking about the friendship levels and bonuses, not marriage satisfaction....
                  Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

I have noticed the same thing too, but it is easier to find people in your farm now since they are in alphabetical order.

Comment

I just got some bullcrap response from an R2 Support person who didn't even bother to read the ticket. Instead he explained how the new Marriage system works and ignore the whole part where we both had level 9 before the patch and now have level 6 after it.

Comment

we on kabam also aving this problem i was max satisfaction and max ring lvl before patch now satisfaction dropped to lv6

Click image for larger version

Name:	q.png
Size:	343.0 KB
ID:	1727188Click image for larger version

Name:	qw.png
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	1727189

Comment

A response from our illustrious Support personnel:

"R2 Jabo replied:
                          Hello,
                          Thank you for your reply. We wold like to inform you that we have informed that this was a problem on the game right now, But dont worry about it because we have already forwarded this matter to our higher department, We hope that they gonna fix this as soon as possible Thank you
                          -The R2Games Team"

Maybe I'm picky but I prefer my support personnel to use professionally crafted responses with correct sentence structure, grammar, and spelling so that they at least SOUND like they know what they are talking about.

Comment

I just got this reply from R2

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We wold like to inform you that we have informed that this was a problem on the game right now, But dont worry about it because we have already forwarded this matter to our higher department, We hope that they gonna fix this as soon as possible Thank you

-The R2Games Team

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                              I just got this reply from R2

Hello,

-The R2Games Team
                              Exactly, its a poorly crafted generic response. Extremely unprofessional.

Comment

Working...
                              X