[Reported]Patch 6.1 Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From R2 -Sylaea - S2 Edena Village

For Eudaemon Blood Warrior both Delphic Skills does not match the debuff effect in battle, description shown 50% increase attack, in battle only 20% please kindly inspect and confirm. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Delphic Slasher.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1727309

Name:	Delphic Bloody Storm.png
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1727310

Name:	Debuff Effect.png
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	1727311

Comment

R2Games = Akia from Server 90 Ulentor Palace

Cannot view nor blacklist other players and non-guildmates in same cluster server (S62) from system message. Screenshot below. Thank chu.

Name:	Bug.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1727312
      WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Constant reopen of events above after using the arrow to minimize. I like to play with max screen to click, especially if I play hubby's account. That lil extra space can possibly open last hit in many areas.

Comment

Same problem as numerous people before.

Server: R2 - S673 Kinbundab
          Character name: Karma

I started a fight against a master mob, in an expert dim. I killed the main boss and one of its side mobs. The second side mob has full health, and is immune to my hits. I am immune to his hits. The fight is neverending.

Restarting the game puts me straight back into the impossible fight.

Things that haven't worked so far:
          - Clearing cache
          - Clearing flash cache
          - Clearing cookies and temp files
          - Trying Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and the Mini client
          - Restarting computer
          - Logging into another server on the same R2 account, then retrying

Please can someone find a solution for this, as I cannot play the game at all until it is fixed. Thanks.

UPDATE:

I waited until the next hour rolled around, and then it let me back into the game as normal. I guess something refreshes on the hour.
          Last edited by Kachine; 10-02-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

The info arround fashion box 2 is incorrect.

In the wartune patch 6.1 is stated:

Fashion Chest II
            a. Drawing Fashion Chest II 1 time requires Balens (or Bound Balens). Randomly receive 6 items. The 6 items will be drawn from Fashion Core (quantity: 2-10), Good Luck Charm(quantity: 2-10) and the 3 outfits items in the Hot Items Today. There is a chance of receiving 2 identical items.
            b. Players can buy Fashion Chest II up to 3 times a day. Purchase attempts reset at midnight daily.
            c. Hot Items Today reset at midnight every day.

YOU CANT USE BOUND BALENS!

Comment

Please increase the strength of the World boss, I'm losing points 10 devotion because the boss is running out before loading bar end, or take the devotion of Blood Fang and Redogas Drake
              put me other activity, people work and depending on the time not it is possible to do day or night events, put devotion into something that does not ask for specific times

Comment

Are the experience scrolls working for anyone else?

Comment

I cant load the game. It sticks on 50 percent on 7 road startup

Comment

game don´t load... traped in 50% even after refresh..Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	1727363

Comment

What happen to game guys ? I log in but no one server loading? this is all day?
                      Anyone have problem like me ? I already trying everything... try on 4 other computers with 2 different internets but servers not loading...
                      THIS IS ALL DAY!

Comment

Kabam, S69

Dravco

Two issues.

1.) the same as everyone else. Keep getting stuck in never ending battle for about an hour with moob in Sylph atoll.

2.) I have over 1200 Tyrannical horns but can not exchange them for clothing shards (Say it takes 10 horns for 1 shard) Yesterday it allowed me 2 shards but nothing today.
                        I used some horns for another item in same exchange (Max amount) those came back to exchange more after reset , but clothing shards does not. It does not say there is
                        a limit for exchanging for clothing shards.

I tried to turn in a ticket , but could not get it to go through for either issue. Appreciate some help with these issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dravco View Post
                          Kabam, S69

Dravco

Two issues.

1.) the same as everyone else. Keep getting stuck in never ending battle for about an hour with moob in Sylph atoll.

2.) I have over 1200 Tyrannical horns but can not exchange them for clothing shards (Say it takes 10 horns for 1 shard) Yesterday it allowed me 2 shards but nothing today.
                          I used some horns for another item in same exchange (Max amount) those came back to exchange more after reset , but clothing shards does not. It does not say there is
                          a limit for exchanging for clothing shards.

I tried to turn in a ticket , but could not get it to go through for either issue. Appreciate some help with these issues.
                          If you see a preset number for the exchange (usually 1, 2, 10 or 99), it is a limited exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by R257709761 View Post
                            Please Check My character FAST RESPON please!!!!
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]167297[/ATTACH]
                            I have the same problem on S668 no point sending a ticket in because you get the same automated **** message "we havent heard back from you so it must be fixed" **

Comment

R238423534 ,

Yes I know this , but that is the problem. It did not have a preset limit posted and the one that had a limit posted actually allowed me to exchange more
                              After reset time. Almost like it did backwards of what it should have done. Thanks for the reply though.

Comment

immune to damage in adv dim. enemy buff does not lose turn to damage to enemy *** shield is always 0.
                                how do i get out of this?
                                IE fix it or u lose a casher

Comment

Working...
                                X