Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok nm - bugged to the max!!!

hi folks

today we just ran our weekly toknm..attempt from 1/1 becomes 0/1...ok...thats normal...

well as we progress through the five levels...we notice...NO EXPERIENCE POINTS & NO CHEST... ***? Serious??? Wasted my toknm 35 chests

I have no idea what may have happened on your run and this is the first I am hearing about this kind of bug and hope it is an isolated incident. Considering you did the run and people were not booted out and things of that nature per your posting I'd have to suggest sending in a ticket and explaining the issue so that they can take a look and try to see what happened. If you send a ticket and do not hear anything within about forty-eight hours please let us know so we can try to give a helping hand.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

had the same problem on S32 all team got no exp no chest and attempts are gone. ticket number: 574069

Comment

same thing just happened to us in spire nightmare. we went in, the screen flashed and 0/1 attempts came up in chat twice taking our attempt. we finished the run only to get devotion and no chests. server 23 west, ticket number 574107 Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture spire glitch.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1727263
        Last edited by jeremiah36; 09-26-2016, 07:21 PM. Reason: enter server and ticket number

Comment

I did a tok a couple weeks back and got booted from the room for no reason. Never got an attempt back or nothing.

Be ****** if you guys get a better result.

Comment

Working...
          X