Missing rewards from Balen Mine Lode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing rewards from Balen Mine Lode

I completed the balen mine with 5000plus recharged, received the first two awards via an Icon at the very top row, selected reward type first time, then it defaulted like normal to the same reward the second day.

NOW there is no icon to obtain the third day's rewards. When I sent in a ticket and clicked submit after choosing the fruit, I got the little O with legs running to show it was busy, THEN NOTHING. It should go to a screen that gives me a ticket number but it seems that is also broken.

Do you guys ever test your own stuff?

Server is Kabam S152 and account name is SniperGOD. Please advise, since obviously the ticket system is not working.

ADDENDUM - Sent the very same ticket from the same screen again and the second time got the acknowledgement screen, just FYI

ADDENDUM 2 - Hours later it came up so as always, wartune timers are scrrewy. Ignore this after all. Better late than never I guess.
    Last edited by 941384989260658; 09-27-2016, 01:21 AM. Reason: Further info

Thanks for letting us know this has been sorted out and hopefully in the future there won't be a delay!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X