Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here.

Platform: R2

Server: Kinbundab (673)

Character: Jaecron

Description: As you may already know, the Advanced Slyphs in the first tier Atoll Boss (Water), summon Guardian Shields as part of their skill cycle when fighting them. These Guardian Shields are generally quite easy to kill, but if they put on their 100% damage decrease buff, they are 100% impossible to kill. And if you happen to kill the Adanced Slyph BEFORE you kill the Guardian Shield the Guardian Shield will just sit there repeatedly applying the 100% damage decrease buff... sticking you in the fight until the Atoll Boss is over.

Are you trying to do these solo or in a team? perhaps in a team it might be easier if you are going solo? The atoll sylphs can present a challenge for the newer servers so we are happy to help find suggestions and attack plans to help make the atoll easier for you and others. The shields will only kick in if you are taking an incredibly long time to defeat the sylph I believe. However as I have not seen those shields in some time could you tell me if scatter shot or a purge rune has proven to be of any use with this?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I actually prefer to AFK Atoll boss, seeing as my character takes a couple minutes to kill one -though they can do pretty much nothing to him. I have not tried purge rune on them, and while that might be a solution for me... I don't know how hard it would be to simply remove the shield's 100% damage decrease buff.

The bug really doesn't bother me that much, I just love Wartune and wanted to help out by pointing out an itty-bitty inconsequential bug.

Comment

Generally the Shields are supposed to apply the buff to the Advanced Slyph itself -not themselves- which is why it's only a problem if you kill the Advanced Slyph without killing the Guardian Shields first.

Comment

Working...
        X