game loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game loading

why does the game only load up to 50% then stop dead ?...this only happens on my laptop when on wifi.

that's happening to me too. I haven't tried it wired in, only on wifi. nope, stuck at 49% that way too.
    Last edited by Wizward; 10-10-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Is this only happening on a certain server? have you tried other serrvers to see if they load up? Have you tried a server you have never played before to see if that gives a problem with this combination? Is this JUST happening when you try to go laptop and wireless? Have you tried desktop and wireless at all to see if it repeats? As I haven't heard of this kind of issue happening as of late so if you can provide more information we are happy to try to help figure this out if at all possible.
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 10-10-2016, 05:55 PM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X