Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, this is getting serious!

[Server 674 (Salt Marsh), Adromalec]

I few days ago I put a post about a bug in Atoll Boss where if you kill the Advanced Water Slyphs before you kill the little guardian shields that the summon, the shields just sit there repeatedly applying a 100% damage decrease buff.

The solution was simply to bring purge rune, or wait till atoll boss ended.... Except the same problem is also happening in Water Dimensions now.

How do you fix this bug?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	900.2 KB
ID:	1786188
    Last edited by endlesschaos101; 10-09-2016, 09:48 PM.

Is the mob able to kill you at all to get out of these fights or are you having to go the logout/relog type escapes? Also if you are a lower power level/battle rating have you tried using milk teas or scrolls to help boost you to make dimensions easier? I know some people with lower power levels may have trouble so they would have to go in boosted to make it through.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

No offense I think you are either missing the point, or arent quite undestanding... here is the root of this bug that came with 6.1...

the bug is that the buff is suposed to only be appied to the big main mob by the summoned guardians, before the patch if you killed the main mob the guardians didnt apply it to themselves, now since the patch the immune buff is being applied to the guardians themselves once the main mob is dead. so that will happen regardless of browser. so you end up with a mob that cant do enough damage to kill the player, but the mob is immune to damage, so you get stuck in a neverending cycle.
      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Alright, now that you have explained it like this I am going to go ahead and report this so it can hopefully get looked into for you. Thank you for helping to make it a little bit clearer then it was before so that it gives a little more substance to my report. I appreciate the added information, and understand just how frustrating this can be so I also thank you for being patient. Should we get an update we will try to share it.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X