outland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outland

logged in this morning and expecting to do outland exploration and says cant do it till tomoz i thought outland stuff was reset every 3 mnths according to ur patch notes

The only thing that comes to mind directly is this... Did you change guilds at all? if you change a guild that could be why it has blocked you perhaps since those fun pop ups say you can not join outland on the same day that you joined a guild. Even if you get booted and rejoin the same guild, it wills till count as a guild join.. I know some people do this to get their inventory vault sorted out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      The only thing that comes to mind directly is this... Did you change guilds at all? if you change a guild that could be why it has blocked you perhaps since those fun pop ups say you can not join outland on the same day that you joined a guild. Even if you get booted and rejoin the same guild, it wills till count as a guild join.. I know some people do this to get their inventory vault sorted out.
      well it was before maintenance but as soon as maintenance finished i could enter so must of been a glitch in system

Comment

Do you mean you changed guilds before maintenance? Are you referring to something else? Regardless thank you for letting me know that the issue is resolved and should further problems arise we are more then happy to try to help get to the bottom of them. Happy gaming and good luck with your season of outland!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X