Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Char is hanging in a Dimension fight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Char is hanging in a Dimension fight...

Hey there...

i have a rly rly bad Bug in a Adv.Dimension Water in a Battle with Poseidon i killed him and one of the Guardian Shild but the other one Shild i CANT kill the Fight is going on 1H and the Shild is takeing no Dmg.

Pls help, thx.

And yes i write a ticket ^^

Originally posted by Skyldasga View Post
    Hey there...

i have a rly rly bad Bug in a Adv.Dimension Water in a Battle with Poseidon i killed him and one of the Guardian Shild but the other one Shild i CANT kill the Fight is going on 1H and the Shild is takeing no Dmg.

Pls help, thx.

And yes i write a ticket ^^
    Right now it seems several people are having issues with the guardian shield in water dimensions as water level of the defend sylph atoll. At this time we have reported it and should we have an update we will do our best to update you. I know this is frustrating and I have to thnak you for your patience while this is being checked into.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thx for the fast feedback but i get this Problem now again and i can do what i want i get an Hangover in Dimension -.-

Comment

I wish I had a fix or resolution, but so far I do not. Is it only happening in water based dimensions? I know the only atoll complaints we have had so far is water as well. I am trying to get as much information as I can so that we can pass it along as well. I gave this information to MemoryLane and so far we have no update but believe me we understand the frustration because it is not just one person. If we get an update we will try to share it.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X