No announcement yet.

Bloody Inferno - Can't see eggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far we have reported this but do not have an update. I know is is frustrating and it is a bothersome aspect of Bloody Inferno but please know we are trying to get an update and appreciate your patience while we do so.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

the up side is, most of our loots are maxed gold eggs.. no complains.. just at the clicking page part to be able to play when you switch to another window.. so tiresome.. can't just "click it again to play

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-20_20-24-31.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1727488

i know wrong thread.. anyone else also experiencing this? same experience if i play on Edge or Opera, btw.. right now im using Vivaldi.. no other way to escape it but reconnect (refresh)
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

still not fixed

as if BI didnt take long enough already

Comment

Still not fixed. Just ran BI and still cannot see eggs. It shows loading, but only briefly, then I just stand there, with nothing to click on while everyone else waits the full 30 sec for it to time out. Tried clicking where they should be in case they were just invisible, but it just made toon move.

Comment

They should eliminate all dice/egg rolls in this system altogether, and auto-generate & auto-collect the chest content for each player.
            The result of the roll is determined by server any ways.
            It makes no difference no matter we roll it by hand or the system auto-generates it.

Comment

My marriage partner and myself BOTH got egg rolls, By pure accident. After we finished we ran/tested it again and Both got egg rolls again. How ?

I was host, And was in Top Left, My partner in Top right of dungeon Normally one of us goes *afk (*non-attack) for the 1st 10 boss to prevent black screen, But this time we did it differently.

FIX/Maybe for us was:

1st Round , I attacked 1st mobs and boss solo, while partner *afk, result = no egg role for me, my but partner had egg.

2nd Round, My partner attacked mobs and boss solo, while i was *afk, result = egg rolls for BOTH players..

3rd round - round 17, We varied test by attacking solo & together, Result = each time Both got egg rolls. After the above 1st & 2nd round sequence.

Not tested with 3-4 people in dungeon, Maybe if you continued the pattern clockwise Egg rolls may fix itself too ?. eg, 3rd Round Bottom right solos round only, And 4th Round bottom left solos round only.

But for 2up it seams to work. (for the moment)

**If any party members relogs Egg rolls bugs again, But, If you repeat r# 1&2 sequence after in Any round both get eggs roll again.
              Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-24-2016, 04:59 AM.
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                My marriage partner and myself BOTH got egg rolls, By pure accident. After we finished we ran/tested it again and Both got egg rolls again. How ?

I was host, And was in Top Left, My partner in Top right of dungeon Normally one of us goes *afk (*non-attack) for the 1st 10 boss to prevent black screen, But this time we did it differently.

FIX/Maybe for us was:

1st Round , I attacked 1st mobs and boss solo, while partner *afk, result = no egg role for me, my but partner had egg.

2nd Round, My partner attacked mobs and boss solo, while i was *afk, result = egg rolls for BOTH players..

3rd round - round 17, We varied test by attacking solo & together, Result = each time Both got egg rolls. After the above 1st & 2nd round sequence.

Not tested with 3-4 people in dungeon, Maybe if you continued the pattern clockwise Egg rolls may fix itself too ?. eg, 3rd Round Bottom right solos round only, And 4th Round bottom left solos round only.

But for 2up it seams to work. (for the moment)

**If any party members relogs Egg rolls bugs again, But, If you repeat r# 1&2 sequence after in Any round both get eggs roll again.
                Now I'm hungry for egg rolls

Comment

Nope, still not working....as other's have said they need to just make the selection auto and be done with it. BI is boring enough without having to stand around waiting for the timer to count down

Comment

My team had this problem too this week - none of us got the eggs the whole way through. What a waste of precious time.
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
                    X