5 min warning in midle of multyplayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 min warning in midle of multyplayer

Dont now what is happening but i was in multyplayer when i received a server shutdown 5 min warning, didnt had time to finish it. so i want to know if i'll get my attempt and 200% XP scroll back........

GreenGoblin S675 Wartune

Answer you got screwed. Look in News and Events and you'd see it takes a monkey 3 hours to adjust the clock back 1 hour. Next Daylight Savings will take a monkey 4 hours to push it forward. Stay tuned

Comment

if you can find the forum for complaining, maybe nxt time take a look more often, mt for clock setting was announcent for a few days already.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

At this time of the year servers are preparing for Daylight Saving Time.. in which the clocks must be adjusted, you can find information on this minor maintenance right here. Hopefully this will also help others who are curious as to when their clocks will be changed in game so they can prepare accordingly.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It would really be nice if they could give more than a 5 minute warning, though. Not everyone is going to religiously check the forums, and updates are very often day-of there.

Comment

Working...
          X