sylph skill vip9 cooldown bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph skill vip9 cooldown bug

vip 9 says 240 minutes reduced cooldown but ive done it 3 times already today and had to wait the whole 4 hrs each time, needs a fix please.
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

Then there is nothing wrong, its normaly 8 hours when you can click again, but when you are lvl 9 vip, it only had a cooldown of 4 hours.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

There is a bug for vip9 but not this one. 4 h is the correct time for vip9...
      But if you wait 4h : You can see "learn for free" and click to get your "free" skill - Result : it cost you some bound balens without any warning or notice (300bb if i remember well).
      To avoid this spending you have to wait 8h like non VIP.
      bug or feature... no idea
      as we dont use that often and as the bb are taken silently only few player notice they are loosing bound balens and/or no one seems to care.
      Many ticket have been sent by friend about this bug... alway same reply : "transmited do dev." (dev = dustbin ? XD )

Comment

Originally posted by poulpy2 View Post
        There is a bug for vip9 but not this one. 4 h is the correct time for vip9...
        But if you wait 4h : You can see "learn for free" and click to get your "free" skill - Result : it cost you some bound balens without any warning or notice (300bb if i remember well).
        To avoid this spending you have to wait 8h like non VIP.
        bug or feature... no idea
        as we dont use that often and as the bb are taken silently only few player notice they are loosing bound balens and/or no one seems to care.
        Many ticket have been sent by friend about this bug... alway same reply : "transmited do dev." (dev = dustbin ? XD )
        Yes this is a bug, and i got it, i also wait for 8 hours now to be save.

I got some b and bb back after reporting this, with screens, and also they looked in to it, and they logged me in to see what happend, and also then it went wrong. And you are right, i didnt see it first time when it took my bb..
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

It seems this issue with the vip skill cool down is still happening and for that... I can only imagine your frustration. I will go ahead and get this one reported so hopefully they can figure out what went awry and hopefully get this resolved, thank you for your patience.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X