TOK mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK mount

I just completed TOK nightmare, opened my boxes, and I see only 3 shadow souls (mount shards) in my inventory. Didn't we used to get over 10, and then possibility for more in boxes??
    Last edited by Mibbette; 10-31-2016, 03:43 PM.
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

We used to get 16 of them just for entering tok NM, but I think that reward has disappeared, as far as I can tell. Those 3 probably were from the boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      We used to get 16 of them just for entering tok NM, but I think that reward has disappeared, as far as I can tell. Those 3 probably were from the boxes.
      Another silent nerf then
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Unfortunately this does seem to be the case. Please know we have voiced and relayed the concern all of you are having over the removal of the tower of kings reward on those shadow souls because they do relate to a mount people need and want to acquire. At this date we have not heard about any changes being made.. though if we do we will try to share what we find out.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Unfortunately this does seem to be the case. Please know we have voiced and relayed the concern all of you are having over the removal of the tower of kings reward on those shadow souls because they do relate to a mount people need and want to acquire. At this date we have not heard about any changes being made.. though if we do we will try to share what we find out.
          even if its a silent nerf the devs should realy tell us then we understand when doin tok and at end recieving 0 to 3 shadow souls we be happy not unhappy

devs are realy thik when it comes to relating to members of the game what they removed items and nerfing items and latley looks like they want no 1 to play any more

i always thought in keeping gamers / consumer happy they spend more keeping the devs bank overflowing with cash but latley the way they going they get none of the above from ppl

Comment

Working...
          X