Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Identification Hot Event not working

R2 games, server 677 Reef of Souls, TruelyDOA
    Clothing Identification Hot Event not working. Identified 6 pieces of clothing and got no rewards.
    Live long and prosper.

Do you know if this is just you having the issue or the entire server experiencing it? I went and checked and indeed rewards should be per every three identifications... so is it registering the identifications at all? Can you provide more information so we can try to help get to the bottom of this. As this is one of those timed events, have you as of yet sent a ticket?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The "One in a Million" bug. Affects only a person in 1,000,000 by not registering through the events as accomplished, therefore frustrates the player that they had to refresh to try again and wasted another few attempts to get the reward. This had happened nearly a year ago when we had the gem event and I had synth a level 11 HP gem during the event, but it didn't register on one of my units that I went to refresh, and nothing; so I had to try again with 2 more level 10's to get it to register. Talk about wasted effort on an event that gives one-sies a day.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X