Account won't level up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account won't level up

Gonna try this here. Obviously the ticket method is not answering fast enough. It has been stuck on this level for a month+. I log in with the old client to reduce browser lag. There was a spot that said log in for 4 hours to count as 1 day. My client has been on for days with little offline time, except modem or game offline times. I think I should be at level 100 already. Can someone fix this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	account.png
Views:	1
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	1786706

I realize I left info on the photo. I don't use this email so you'd be wasting your time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KayaBlanche; 11-13-2016, 12:56 AM.

It's not just the email that you shouldn't make public.

You need to log in daily. That means hitting the log out button and then log back in once a day. When you say 'old client', I am assuming you mean the Wartune mini client and not the R2 client. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do not know if this works with the Wartune client, or if you need to log in to the website or the R2 client for the time to count.

If you're only using the Wartune client, you should know within a few days if it's adding to your progress bar at all. If it isn't, try logging into the website and then see if using the Wartune client adds to the progress bar after that. If it's still not adding, you may need to just leave a webpage open and check it once in a while to make sure you're still logged in (refresh the page for that), and then leave that page open for 8 hours.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

if you use old client, then you need to log in main page in browser before it level up, and need to stay online with it..
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

I stuck on lv89 last 3 months!! I try all solutions-client -page- for 12 hours++ - but nothing is working. This is a old problem and no one fix it yet...and i believe
        never gonna fix it bcause is broblem for few players only.

Comment

After trying the browser one. I see some ups and downs. It asks to update everytime opened. Sometimes fails too much then does it. Reminds me why I prefer old mini client. However it has been on for several hours and refreshes. They changed the level up to 8 hours online = 1 day. So its now 2x more than the old one. Great way to kill people's energy bills while asking for donations...

Comment

The higher the level the longer it is sadly going to take to level up. I know it can feel frustrating or seem to be taking a small eternity, so just hang in there. Also please make sure you are using the right client or else please do as Shiva suggested. I know that the mini client is a popular compromise for many people due to ease of use and lag reduction but it will not work for this facet of the site rewards and such.

xmariosx,

Can you please explain what exactly is going on and what has happened so wee can try to figure this out for you? I know we would love to work with you to do so.
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-13-2016, 02:04 PM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X