3rd dark dragon lair that i dont get anyy rewaeds in 3 week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd dark dragon lair that i dont get anyy rewaeds in 3 week

3rd dark dragon lair that i dont get anyy rewards in 3 week connot see the collectable rewards on the floor and oly got fight plzz check 4 that

thank you

is your flash up to date? Have you tried any other browsers to see is this helps with the issue? if you have tried other browsers can you tell us which ones? Have you tried a flash cache clearance to see if something may be stuck in the browser and perhaps see if that will correct the issue? Can you tell us what if anything you have tried and is this the only area that is having issues?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i had tried with both int, explorer and chrome and with R2 cllient same results and my flash player is up to date

i will check this week for check if anything changed cuz i didnt did it yet thx for the response and that great game

Comment

How about we correct the issue instead of saying that if flash is up to date? Adobe hasn't released a new version for a very long time now, so majority of the users will have the up to date version. So that point is kind of redundant. Most are comfortable with the browsers they use because it worked the last few times, so there is no need to use another one. The R2 client uses internet explorer (pre-Windows 10) or Edge (Windows 10) so there is not very much option to it since it's programmed at the "factory"; while explorer, one can get away with trying to see if it's up to date, however while with Edge, it comes built in and Adobe will say it's already up to date (as it already is).

Start pointing the fingers back to where the problem really lies: the developer's/publisher's mishap.

Now, if I am getting what this person is going through, allow me to voice my concern when it comes to this. I run my team to do DI. It's already lagging as it is (guess it's because of the swirly bulls*expletive* the devs want to put in or some "useless" lag inducing feature). When I am done with a battle, the rewards (dice roll) panel comes up. It's slow as it is as I am scrambling to roll the dice on all of them. Whoops, one missed the roll. The announcement came up saying "Player rolled a 6. The rewards are 12." (It can be any player). Guess what? The panel didn't exit, the rewards are on the floor, no one can move, and the countdown to the next boss started. There is no "X" to close out such panel, ESC doesn't work, you're just sitting there, stuck just because some piece of s*expletive* programming error that won't allow you to move freely.

Riiiight. I guess there is no "testing" department, else we would not be seeing these errors (maybe a small amount like 4-5% of them) in a release/maintenance.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X