679 Level 60 legend event bugged??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 679 Level 60 legend event bugged??

I just got home from work, and upgraded my 60s set. I;ve been waiting for the event for sometime now and nothing is lighting up. 5 pc 6 pc 7 pc 8 pc get clothing and wings + title. Says equipt as well.
    So i did just like the 50s event. This time nothing is lighting up. ive reloaded. taken off the gear put it back on and nothing. Some seem to have gotten theirs to work while others are not. wondering if the down time was the cause.
    who knows. any others besides me and others experiencing this please post.

Was this all made during the event? I'd like to confirm that in case this is an underlying cause if it was and its still not lighting up, I will poke someone to see if that know anything. What did those who have managed to trigger the event have tried as well, do you know offhand?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i dunno. i just got home, and asked world chat, and their like it worked for them. Reset was over 6 hours ago, as i mentioned i just got home from work. My set was all normal.
      I then upgraded the pieces i have to legend. nothing triggered a light up. I then made another pc 7 total now, and nothing. I dont seem to be the only one in my guild with this issue now. :/
      We think maybe the maint did it. Waste gold and crypt tokens and got nothing -_-

Comment

I just wanted to confirm that because sometimes I misread things.. it happens.. and sometimes people think they did things that they did not... we all make mistakes, me most of all. I can not say if maintenance caused this I will however go ahead and get this reported to MemoryLane to see what if anything she can find out... due to this being a timed event I would have to ask have you sent a support ticket as of yet?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

sad to say if i get my alt to 65 and up her gear and the same thing happens. ill know for sure.. then ill be highly irritated

Comment

If you have not as of yet sent a ticket, I am being told to have you please submit one please, it appears this is going to be needed for this problem. If you have any problems or issues feel free to let us know and we will do our best to keep helping with this problem and hope it can be resolved soon.

Comment

gah.. as mentioned above i posted on same name and not my alts name.. again totally not my night -____-

Comment

<- alt to the post above. i rushed to 65 for the free 60 leg token pcs and doesnt work. plenty more will post soon. tried to send a ticket all i am getting is a white screen that wont load.
                maybe ill just go to bed and hope things fix in the morning for me.. totally isnt my night and the game is making it worse.

Comment

gah.. as mentioned above i posted on same name and not my alts name.. again totally not my night -____-

Comment

and now it posted a 2nd time on my main account... i even logged off. i give up guess u are not the only one to make mistakes..... zzzz

Comment

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
                      <- alt to the post above. i rushed to 65 for the free 60 leg token pcs and doesnt work. plenty more will post soon. tried to send a ticket all i am getting is a white screen that wont load.
                      maybe ill just go to bed and hope things fix in the morning for me.. totally isnt my night and the game is making it worse.
                      Some browsers do not play nice with others, what browser won't let you send the ticket and have you tried any others? Is flash also up to date just in case that may be something wreaking havoc...

Comment

the same happened me and all from my guild you be will fix it and no wait for go on QQ and found there all g.m so plz raport that

i played from r2 client and tha same problems

it's not a problem from browser it's from r2 so fix it you all from r2 get the money and nothing Works well
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-18-2016, 02:26 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

This issue was forwarded to R2. R2 requested tickets be sent in from affected players. Kindly proceed to www.r2games.com/support or the appropriate ticket link in your game.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Was'nt a similar problem reported around 2yrs ago when this event 1st came about ?

If i recall, r2 response was that you have to craft all 4 equipment piece's during the event, so 7days to craft all 4 to activate rewards. Otherwise people could just un-socket gems and re-socket gems to claim event multiple times without doing anything, Other than hoard old equipment I think at one point you could just un-socket gems to achieve rewards, but r2 fixed that quickly Don't quote me on it though, as iim not 100% sure bc i cant find original posts here.
                            Last edited by Freddypainter; 11-18-2016, 05:05 AM.
                            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I'm having same problem trying to get my rewards for the Lv. 50 event and here it seems to be sever wide issue. I have sent in a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X