• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost 2.4 bilion gold

i decide today to sell my 12k white horse and i dindt get the gold
    please please help me
    i save them long time ago and now i just lost 2.4 bilion gold

There is a cap in place of 2.1 billion gold. You can not go over that amount no matter how hard you try. This is an issue that has been spoken off and addressed frequently I am afraid. Did you see any pop ups or warnings in the chat box when you tried to sell all those animals at once? You could try to send a ticket but I can not tell you if they will reissue the animals or not due to this cap being in place.. on a side note, I would suggest selling animals in small amounts in the future to help prevent something like this happening.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I just don't get why would anyone sell 12k animals all at once. There had been warnings all over the place saying that no one should sell that many. We got a few people who sold 7-9k animals at once and lost their gold. Pity. This is why I sell mine no more than 1-2k at a time and use up the gold before hitting up the next sortie.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        I just don't get why would anyone sell 12k animals all at once. There had been warnings all over the place saying that no one should sell that many. We got a few people who sold 7-9k animals at once and lost their gold. Pity. This is why I sell mine no more than 1-2k at a time and use up the gold before hitting up the next sortie.
        Warnings?! What warnings?! There is no warning IN-GAME that there is a gold/daru cap. If wartune devs DON'T refund players for this glitch, that's outrageous because it's their fault, not players. I only know about the glitch by reading about in on various forums. IN-GAME there is no chatter or mention of it, so someone could easily sell too many animals and get robbed by the game's bug. So, no one should blame the player for doing that. Here's an idea; fix it instead of worrying about typos...

Comment

The ones that were told in the forums, genius. There were so many complaints about this that most have said it is best to sell a small amount (around 1-2k) to get the gold needed to do what you need to do and then repeat if you need more. This has spanned throughout the year I have known of this. And while I agree with you on the devs needing to fix this much more than just putting out some purdy stuff (swirlies and junk), I am sure there will be more people falling prey to selling off all their animals and expecting a full amount to be given.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X