Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account

I just changed my password on my wartune kabam account but when i tried to get back in i couldnt said password was wrong i do not have access to the email anymore i was trying to verify it with new email and wouldnt let me what can i do i want to get back on to play my toon .

Server 174 . toon name Minimoo i can give email i had for it but it needed verifying but like i said i needed to change email because i have no access to that no more.

Comment

Have you tried submitting a support ticket and inputting a new email for them to contact you at? If you can not log in at all whatsoever, have you tried making a new account to submit this ticket from and explain the situation? You will likely have to prove account ownership but that may be one way to contact support for the help you need.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

you must send ticket to kabam support team as emails and passords are to their websites not wartune itself

dont mention wartune or they bounce u all around r2

by any chance u were given that account (thats why u cant change details) as u need authoriseation from the original email account to change password
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-22-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X