S14 Server Group Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S14 Server Group Down

Guild members have posted on facebook guild page that they are not able to log in. We are all getting the server not ready...please wait message.

Originally posted by barksalot View Post
    Guild members have posted on facebook guild page that they are not able to log in. We are all getting the server not ready...please wait message.
    This is being reported now, I will check back in a bit to see if it's back up, while continuing to attempt loading myself.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Good news, as I said on another thread concerning this same issue, it looks as if they are coming back up now as I was able to get in. Can you all start trying please? Should you experience issues or more error messages please let us know so that we can report those as well, thanks!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X