Bug Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Set

Hello, I would like to know why the event of the epic 60 set is not giving to collect, not only I but no one from the server managed. If you can arrange or send the fashions, thank you.

Server: [S683] Blackmoor
    Nick: TheGod
    Wartune
    Last edited by natampa2; 12-09-2016, 04:07 PM.

Hello, I would like to know why the event of the epic 60 set is not giving to collect, not only I but no one from the server managed. If you can arrange or send the fashions, thank you.

Server: [S683] Blackmoor
    Nick: TheGod
    Wartune

Comment

Anyone missing rewards will need to send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with a screenshot showing you qualified for them.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i also can't not get the 60 events legend set HawkEye s683Click image for larger version

Name:	legend 60 gear.png
Views:	1
Size:	758.0 KB
ID:	1728021
        Last edited by R23538985; 12-10-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I also can't get the rewards from this event after completing all requirements. [S683] ChunLi.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune lvl 60 event 2.jpg
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	1728038

Comment

Same here, couldn't get the rewards after meet all legendary lvl 60 equipment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s3.jpg
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	1728039

Comment

Hey guys,

We understand the frustration and aggravation that you are experiencing with this event. Sadly though, this is not one we can resolve on the forums. Can you all please do as MemoryLane asked and submit a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with screenshots proving you qualified for the event and rewards so that they can help get it resolved for you?

Thank you for your understanding,

Magi~
              Last edited by GM_Magik; 12-11-2016, 08:56 PM.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i send ticket and i don't hear back from it

Comment

Originally posted by R23538985 View Post
                  i send ticket and i don't hear back from it
                  I sent 2 tickets, in the 1st one they suggested to me that remove my lvl 60 equipment and put it in guild vault then refresh and put the equipments in the inventory again, but that didn't work (just was a waste a time), then sent the 2nd ticket and I'm still waiting for any answer

Comment

the same to me and no replay yet.

GIF PLS THE 60 LEGEND EVENT IS NOT COOL R2.....

Comment

For those who have sent tickets with no word yet... when did you send them? Was it more then fourty-eight hours? Sometimes things can take a little bit longer what with the issues on the Titan Cards and the concerns with the Lucky Exhcange. if you've been waiting a fair bit and would like to leave information I can ask MemoryLane to try to get it poked into for you. Such information would be in game name it was sent under, server, and email so the ticket can be located.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                      X