titan card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan card

I seem to have stumbled upon a bug myself. My character Danzy resides on R2Games S19. I acquired the Time Titan card in the current cycle of events (at time of writing this post). I accidentally activated the card even though I wasn't knighted. The card got used up but no message saying unable to activate because player isn't knighted message.

I have tried to send it in via a ticket but it just sits on "Submitting"

http://i.imgur.com/H4aRZVE.jpg is the screenshot

Thanks Magik for your assistance!

Comment

Have you tried any other browsers, if so which ones? Have you tried the r2client? Have you tried a flash cache clear? Cookies and Cache? Have you tried making sure flash is up to date? Have you installed any new add ons or extensions that could be causing this to stall out? Can you tell us what avenues if any you have explored so far?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Lol and it looks as if posts are going out of order again, you are most welcome!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X