i've found a silver key but for continue i've need of a gold key

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2017-06-09 a 22.27.13.png
Views:	2
Size:	439.4 KB
ID:	1730389
    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

That does look broken, but I'd do a complete search of the first and 5th maps (the ones with the hidden zone links), in case it can put the key in one of those. Always worth searching for those regardless, since you can get balen mines in them.

Comment

That is odd, have you searched every space on the maps that are green? Normally it would show a key on the dimension map if there is one.

Is it possible to find a gold key on those dotted line levels? I didn't think it was since you can't always get to those special floors. The only time I have ever got to one of those special floors is with a hidden portal and that is where the mines are at, it's a real small map.

Comment

That is the correct key to opening up an energy chest if you find one.

Search All map areas again for suspicious looking mobs to fight to find gold key. They are there, you may have to use 100 energy to remove some barriers from around the edge of the map where normal view wont reach.

@1389 The dotted lines indicate hidden mine level. If ur lucky enough to find warp in a connecting sphere.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

there isnt Always a hidden mine there, i got the secret chamber 3 times, doing basics for it, and i didnt get a mine. just an empty space, and yes i stepped on all, accept the block tower, but i coudnt take that one away,

so even when you find a secret room, it could be empty.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

The gold key is usually around near the tower for that level. If you do not mind, did you refresh your game and go back? it may be that it took awhile for the key to pop up on that hidden room.

Since it has been a few days, were you able to find that gold key?
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

This has been reported.

I have noticed when I am doing dimension if I refresh or log off I lose the key.

I have been leaving the key where it is until I need it. Once I found the key I will not attack the mob that has it but wait until i find they gate or box that I need it for then grab the key.

hope that helps
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dim.png
Views:	1
Size:	451.7 KB
ID:	1730414

As you can see the mob with the key is still in the room untouched even when the map shows there is no key there. Clear out the room where the key is needed before taking the key.

I also have a silver key on the map that I have not touched since I have yet to find the box that it goes to.
                  When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                  X