this is weard.. need a mod here please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is weard.. need a mod here please

look att my castle and my char. Castle says that Im in that sayxyBitch guild, where I never been. On my char stands the right guild name. Hows this possibly?
    Last edited by Katjuza; 08-03-2018, 08:08 AM. Reason: case closed
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Have you tried moving maps and checking if it shows correctly? I know a few players have had that and they moved maps and were okay again. Try that and let us know.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
      Have you tried moving maps and checking if it shows correctly? I know a few players have had that and they moved maps and were okay again. Try that and let us know.
      Thanks, it worked TYVM for fast respons.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
      X