Titan Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple

I know there's been posts on this before but after scanning through God only knows how many pages and got tired of searching, here we go. When and will they fix it to where Titan Temple is even able to pass through ? I'm almost around 10m br and before this new patch I could get the first group killed and almost the 2nd one but now forget it.... With all the new willpowers and all the heals and shielding etc they do, we don't stand a snow balls chance in hell.
    Attached Files
    ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

that is all point to not get charge fragments and animate stone for free in this so you can get recharge and get it on that way. that is r2 logic

Comment

I have alt with 20m BR and a level 11 Eagle, and she can barely do level 2, so trust me, I feel your pain

Comment

The opponents are only at roughly 75% of their normal strength. Granted seeing all sea witches is very daunting, but it can be done. The animation stones and the charge fragments, you are able to get from lucky exchanges lately. They were even recently in the gift piles, and if you used the holiday potion, and were lucky to get them, you were getting 150. When they had them in the git piles, I made sure, personally, I got those potions, one day I walked away with 600 charge fragments, 2 days worth of titan temple.

So there are other ways to get these items now.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

its a flaw in the game design, even if its 75% of normal strength, since players are approach 60M br.
          Their in-game BR after adjustment is around 45M, and attributing that 60-70% of the battle rating after that is due to sylphs+ eudaemon, lets just say the player actual br is around 22-25M on average.

So ideally your player needs to be around 25M+ to do it successfully.

Titan Temple will always go up, while it make it nearly impossible for new KH players, it will require even more time for players to reach a substantial br level where they can comfortably do a few rounds without throwing the keyboard at their screen.

A year ago it was probably likely 12-15M you could clear most of TT.
          Now its probably 22-25M as the minimum br to clear TT.

Most people that are KH are around 8-10M on average, so to do the event wasn't such a leap as it is now.

Comment

titan is so weird last lvl in fight 5 who has top of top is more easy becuse none has sea witch in it ther juse ther others willpower who give more br and do more damage but dont heal so mouch easy to do, i think in time more wil has other then sea witch on then log out for fake br, so we can hope ther be fewer sea witch in a month or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
              I have alt with 20m BR and a level 11 Eagle, and she can barely do level 2, so trust me, I feel your pain
              That's roughly the same size as I am.... you should be able to get all 5 at that level. I'd suggest revisiting your strategy and looking for attack patterns that work and those that don't.

1st tip for you: don't use the eagle - it's completely useless in titan temple (as are all willpowers). You need an eudo that will boost your damage (oracle, daemon, panther)

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
              its a flaw in the game design, even if its 75% of normal strength, since players are approach 60M br.
              Their in-game BR after adjustment is around 45M, and attributing that 60-70% of the battle rating after that is due to sylphs+ eudaemon, lets just say the player actual br is around 22-25M on average.

So ideally your player needs to be around 25M+ to do it successfully.
              Except that titan temple boosts your stats considerably - the basic 3 titans probably boost your br by 60%...

A 60M br player has an actual br of around 24m br, assuming a 75% scaling that drops them to 18m br, then factoring in your 60% boost form titan stats that drop them down to 7m br.
              At the low end of tt, they are 30m br, which is ~14m real br and following the scaling above drops them to 4.2m br.
              It's 4v1, so you probably want a 30% buffer, so 5.5m to 9.1m br range...

That range is probably pessimistic though - even with sea witches added, I found it trivial at 9m br.

Titan Temple will always go up, while it make it nearly impossible for new KH players, it will require even more time for players to reach a substantial br level where they can comfortably do a few rounds without throwing the keyboard at their screen.
              And so it should be. It was impossible for most KH players when it first came out, so there is no reason is should change now just to cater to new players. They should have to go through the same difficulties and challenges that we had to go through. Yes, tt becomes harder over time, but this is also offset by the changes that make getting br much easier.

A year ago it was probably likely 12-15M you could clear most of TT.
              Now its probably 22-25M as the minimum br to clear TT.
              You are vastly overestimating the difficulty of titan temple. When the sea witched were added, I was 19m br, and at that br it was trivial to beat, even if there were 4 sea witches and 4 friggas. Based on the br I was when I could first beat tt to when it became trivial (no chance of dying), that indicates 17m br would be sufficient to beat tt.

TT does have issues, but the biggest on is not new khs not being able to do it, or even sea witches and friggas... it's the fact that it's order of magnitude easier for archers than it is for anyone else. Sea witches are an issue, but that's also offset by the removal of oracles (which also heals, just not as effectively), but if you got 4 oracles stacking up damnation, that left you taking 5x damage... so you have the trade off of more healing vs more damage... at the lower levels, the healing is probably more problematic, but at higher levels, the damage is probably more of an issue, especially when it aligns with archer and knight buffs (this led to many sudden deaths in tt before the willpowers came into play).

Comment

Working...
              X