Login Port closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Port closed

Whenever i try to login into Server S67 (Europe) i get a msg "Login Port Close. redirecting to login screen . . ."

I got the same issue but for US West Servers.

So it seems the servers are down (without any advance notice?)

Comment

I just got a "maintenance" announcement for a moment that I had to log off.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

with mini client i get login port closed and with r2 client i get server not ready

Comment

yea same thing cant login but funny I don't see any forum say anything about announcement having Maintenance. Must be random poof. lol
          Attached Files
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Right now the servers are back up... so please go and give it a reload and see how yours is status wise. Should any of you experience servers which are still in a server not ready, or a maintenance mode please let us know so that we can report this along with which server it is, thank you.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X