No announcement yet.

Eudamon domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domain doesn't work again here is a video which shows still wager time during event time

Comment

apatsi69 Can you provide your server number please?
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Sure in case u dont see in SS its S37 The Bloodlands name Scarface®,and ots whole my server and merged ones....

Comment

We have reported this, We will let you know of any updates we get. Thank you for the video and screenshots.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
            We have reported this, We will let you know of any updates we get. Thank you for the video and screenshots.
            Great, because we didnt have ED on saterday and sunday and we couldnt register for today either, so thats 3 days allready, it keeps getting the wager gold tho.

Comment

And I don't think we can do today either...but lets see...

Comment

S 80 was one of the servers that was dead saturday and ED is not working and can't register and it is the same opponents now as saturday
                Click image for larger version  Name:	ED.jpg Views:	1 Size:	259.6 KB ID:	1939091
                Last edited by Peo159; 12-04-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

And 3rd day in a row Eudaemon Domain dont work...spent 30 million gold for wagers and nothing. R2 so R2. No announcement in world chat about start eudaemon domain and same opponents from saturday...
                  Last edited by Fherlayt; 12-04-2017, 12:09 PM.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

server 240 too no1 cant do Eudamon doman 3 day,all spend for wager.We are very dissatisfied

Comment

And also cant sign for Hero Trial aswell...

Comment

yep they broke eud domain and hero trial in saturday during extra MT because my shard in gift box was again changed
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

this shouldnt be too hard to fix, they boned S9 cluster for 10 days with the same **, the exact same **!!!! but they will treat this as something differnt, they will check to make sure you bought a new pc, got a new dog, upgraded your ram, cleared your cache, because its not them.......and dont expect compensation, it happened to us for ten days and we got zero, zilch, zippo, empty city
                          they will string this along like they did ours, try to tell you it worked when they logged in, blah blah blah, can you provide us with a video that shows the same thing as a screen shot...blah blah blah, and then hope it sorts itself out in the weekly reboot on sunday night.....have a nice day, thats your superior customer service hard at work for you ......

Comment

and yes i am extremely critical about this because i have to tell you, i felt like we were treated like second graders, they didnt believe us, all they had to do was check to see what compensation they sent, oh thats right they didnt send daily rewards for ten days....how do you miss that when your looking for it????? i wonder when you read through the logs why it didnt say oh we didnt post any domain rewards to anyone in cluster s9 for ten days, oh well no big deal, how many tickets did we get? screw it, just ignore them, they will go away.....

Comment

It is still happening on S240

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                                apatsi69 Can you provide your server number please?
                                and an other day without and. can't enter for tomorrow either.
                                any news from "the other side"?

Comment

Working...
                                X