logo loading hangs at 99 percent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo loading hangs at 99 percent

Been having this problem for weeks now, today i tried to test login on oceanic servers and there you go no problems every time i login it never hangs. so now its clear the problem is not at my end.
    Name: Tijani
    Server: 649 (Euro)
    pls fix this today i couldnt login for a whole day and its getting worse by the day.
    Knightmare S649

Actions speak louder than words.

I cant log into my my main acc on Euro platform s649
    but at the same time i can log into my test toon on oceanic s657
    i been having this problem since the last patch and today i couldnt login even tho i tried hundred times fix this pls i did nothing today :/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBv...ature=youtu.be check this video pls.

???????Server: 649 (Euro)
    Last edited by shaher1975; 07-10-2018, 05:44 PM.
    Knightmare S649

Comment

i tried everything i even made a brand new windows and i can log into oceanic servers with no problems which means the problem is not at my end.
      Knightmare S649

Comment

Originally posted by shaher1975 View Post
        I cant log into my my main acc on Euro platform s649
        but at the same time i can log into my test toon on oceanic s657
        i been having this problem since the last patch and today i couldnt login even tho i tried hundred times fix this pls i did nothing today :/
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBv...ature=youtu.be check this video pls.

???????Server: 649 (Euro)
        Have you tried logging in from the main R2 page? Have you tried a different browser? Try these options first then let us know if they do not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rambler View Post

Have you tried logging in from the main R2 page? Have you tried a different browser? Try these options first then let us know if they do not work.
          man i dont have any problems login into another server like i demonstrated in the video my problem is with a specific server go check the video and you will understand what im saying
          the other servers work fine for me but my main toon server doesnt let me in.
          Knightmare S649

Comment

man i dont have any problems login into another server like i demonstrated in the video my problem is with a specific server go check the video and you will understand what im saying
            the other servers work fine for me but my main toon server doesnt let me in.
            I did watch your video. You will have to log into your oceanic toon and fill out a support ticket. Sometimes when the game will stick you in session and not log you out, That is what causes you to get stuck on 99% loading. Support has to go in backend and kick you from the session before you can log in.

Comment

I did watch your video. You will have to log into your oceanic toon and fill out a support ticket. Sometimes when the game will stick you in session and not log you out, That is what causes you to get stuck on 99% loading. Support has to go in backend and kick you from the session before you can log in.
              thanks, now knowing what the problem was i was able to kick myself by asking some1 to log me from his machine and it worked i can login with no problems now cheers
              Knightmare S649

Comment

thanks, now knowing what the problem was i was able to kick myself by asking some1 to log me from his machine and it worked i can login with no problems now cheers
                Oh that's great. I had been informed that support had to do it. Thanks for that info, I can try that with players next time with this problem.

Comment

Oh that's great. I had been informed that support had to do it. Thanks for that info, I can try that with players next time with this problem.
                  Here we go again :/ the problem is on again i think this needs to be solved from its root.
                  waiting for the devs to kick me from the back end
                  Knightmare S649

Comment

Here we go again :/ the problem is on again i think this needs to be solved from its root.
                    waiting for the devs to kick me from the back end
                    You seem to get stuck a lot. What was the last thing you did in game when this happened?
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You seem to get stuck a lot. What was the last thing you did in game when this happened?
                      Not sure i did some dailies and went to sleep, this afternoon i needed to get logged from a diff machine now i tried refresh and i got stuck at 70 percent.
                      Knightmare S649

Comment

Still cant login into my acc without ppls help, are you gonna fix this or what ? i been waiting for too long now i cant keep asking ppl to help me login into my acc, im just asking to fix a simple problem why would this take this long you have all the info you need right now i cant keep loosing rewards each day and you know this do smthing better than this plain silence im not asking for a nuclear bomb or a space ship here get it fixed pls
                        Knightmare S649

Comment

Its getting worse now can some1 explain this to me pls !!! i tried login into any server and this is where its taking me now *** is going on !!!!!
                          Knightmare S649

Comment

If this is still an ongoing issue for you, please send in a ticket with a link to this thread so that support can assist you.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That looks like a flash issue. I have seen that before. Try updating flash on that browser and then close the browser down and restart wartune. Let us know if that helps.
                              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                              X