Wrong item in xmas event 25 dec 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong item in xmas event 25 dec 2018

hello bone head devs you do know that the clothing shards in the christmas special exchange have ended and theirs no way to use them after u exchange ur reindeer and gingerbread men for them

i brought 10 of them thinking that they were beast shards for the luck exchange as they usualy get swapped after clothing event finishes and mount event starts in luck exchange

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	450.8 KB
ID:	1974874Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	1974875

so need a exchange for clothing shards to beast shards cuz dopey devs cant do their job properly

This item is not wrong, if you clearly look up on the same page you see where it says you can exchange those shards for the Christmas clothing shards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shards.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1974883
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Gm let the dev's fix my bugged acc
      Last edited by R22289894; 12-25-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Need to know how it is bugged, need to know the account details such as in-game name and server number. Did you submit any tickets regarding this?
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

who just broken heavenly cinz all items turned grey was waiting for 1 more item in the 150 balen barrel wat to go

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
            This item is not wrong, if you clearly look up on the same page you see where it says you can exchange those shards for the Christmas clothing shards.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"shards.jpg","data-attachmentid":1974883**[/ATTACH]
            yeah sorry i noticed that after scratching my head

Comment

pmmed you gm

Comment

the prepetual winter clothing set tittle doesnt work even u already have 4 activated
                S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
                IGN : Mags
                Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
                still learn to be good !

Comment

I have just reported this as I have all 4 pieces on my own account.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    who just broken heavenly cinz all items turned grey was waiting for 1 more item in the 150 balen barrel wat to go
                    Harry,

We thank you for helping to bring this issue to our attention and can confirm it has been reported. We have been told to ask you to please submit a support ticket on this issue and explain what happened so that the support team can try to help you. Even though the event has since ended we must emphasis the need for you to submit a ticket if you have not already done so.

Comment

i submitted tickets 1 when it happened and 1 this morning when memorylane said send a ticket to r2 and maybe get compensated hope devs learn their lessons cuz next time i will contact bank for recharge reversals

Comment

Working...
                      X