Name:	6.png
Views:	1
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	1974914Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Views:	1
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	1974915

who just broken heavenly crianza all items turned grey was waiting for 1 more item in the 150 balen barrel

after spending big to get these rewards u go and reset it all

wanted 3 items from the 100 balen beer jug and 1 item from the 150 barrel now it looks like i wont get them now cuz devs reset it 7 hrs early

they are really good at 1 thing pssing off players big time bunch of ........

Comment

Same for me. I needed 1 item on the 40 balen one and 2 items from the 55 balen one. Now all are greyed out like I did nothing. Unreal
      Frozenshade
      R2Games
      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

yeah, same here. Christmas events sucks, rewards r **** n now ***** this too

Comment

how long before someone from r2 even acknowledges... shows how confident they are that you will keep spending money no matter how crappy the game gets....

Comment

they better sort this mess out they ave no respect for us players at all

r2 staff if it was something wrong with the recharge button where ppl cant recharge u be faster than a whippet to fix that issue wont u
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-25-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

so what about a refund of balens spent on this event cuz u noobs reset it and ppl cant finish to get event rewards

3 items away from all rewards from beer jug and 1 item away from beer barrel so either a refund of the balens used or the rewards of cast stones and the 1k orbs which i would of got by end of today
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-25-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

compensation will be given to the players in the form of 1 honor scroll, 500k gold, 1 stamina pot, 500k daru, 20k kyanite, and a giant we dont care....

Comment

It was reported over 2 hours ago, unfortunately ladies and gents, it is Christmas, so I do not expect many to be working if at all maybe 1 person. As soon as we get any response we ill let you know.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

The worst Christmas events ever. Deliberately chasing the players away, that's what it looks like.
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                      The worst Christmas events ever. Deliberately chasing the players away, that's what it looks like.
                      what they should do if refund any balens spent or the whole of rewards we would of got

Comment

xmas event? where?

Comment

cormucopia ends tonight.. whats the point of any action after that..

Comment

Same thing happened to me as well. If they don't get their act together, this whole christmas fiasco might be the straw that breaks the camels back

Comment

guess there christmas fun is to annoy and offend players
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X