PVP lagg insane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post

I did what you wrote, actually. But I do have difficulties attaching images in this forum. So I will try put the last one here too.

I hope it is now visible and useful for you.

Ignis, R2, S8
    Sorry about the forum issues. That works, thank you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the devils armor got nothing to do with lagg over all .. you can have nothing equipped and lag still crazy starts already after 5 min online with the wartune logo and when it starts it goes bad very fast try opening eud domain takes proximaly 7 min pvp i rarely do at all cause of all the freezing up while others can keep going send a ticket in and all iget after the normal responses of do this clean that etc... that they are aware of the problems and working hard on it ... well nice to know but wonder what they work on in meanwhile i watch wartune logo fill up in snale speed still stall in any batle no matter if it is pvp or computerized!!!! no matrer on client or any browser on laptop or pc ...
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
        the devils armor got nothing to do with lagg over all .. you can have nothing equipped and lag still crazy starts already after 5 min online with the wartune logo and when it starts it goes bad very fast try opening eud domain takes proximaly 7 min pvp i rarely do at all cause of all the freezing up while others can keep going send a ticket in and all iget after the normal responses of do this clean that etc... that they are aware of the problems and working hard on it ... well nice to know but wonder what they work on in meanwhile i watch wartune logo fill up in snale speed still stall in any batle no matter if it is pvp or computerized!!!! no matrer on client or any browser on laptop or pc ...
        It's not enough to say the game lags. Under the best of conditions, this game is going have some lag. It's old, it's flash, and it's spaghetti code. The reason I focused on the devil's armor aspect of the report is because the severity of the lag can be reproduced on demand. If the devs can fix that, maybe they can take what they learned and apply it to other areas of the game.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Not enough it is bloody rediculess now you guys fixed that browser issue\e and the client is worse then ever it just stops in siege battles keep you hanging al the time great going pffff

the game lags like crazy if i can open newspapers watch movies play all other kind of games without this rediculess lagg !!!! then i can say the game lags BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and can not blame it all on flash
          Theonlyghost

Comment

You misunderstand me, ghost. I am agreeing with you that the game lags. I am not blaming it on flash, as there are plenty of flash games that don't lag. Flash is a factor because of the game's age, and more importantly the spaghetti code it's written in. Lag has been a complaint for years, and lag affects everyone differently. With saying the game lags, the blame gets put on the server host, and you get people testing host speeds and latency and not finding a problem, and so it surely must be your cache or cookies or internet, when the problem is the game's code. So, if there was a trigger that is able to be reproduced like mentioned in this thread, then a cause for the lag can be reported instead of just saying there is lag.

While your experience with lag is just as valid as the OP's experience with lag, we always report there's lag, and we always get told things will be optimized in the future (whatever that means). But what we need them to do is spend some time cleaning up the code, so I would much rather report a specific series of actions results in lag than just a blanket statement that there is lag. And my thinking for that is, if they can fix that specific series of actions that results in lag, then they will have learned something about how to clean up the code, and then maybe they'll be able to apply what they learned to other areas that lag in general and fix that too.

Comment

1 of the trickers starts with loading the game with the 7 road logo that hangs for a sec or so on 9% the second tricker is the 2 coloms you see filling up hangs at 95% then 99% then the bigger tricker is the wartune logo on moment you start seeing cloud city thay takes already longer then normal after that everytime you click on something what needs wartune logo it geets worse .... for example opening eudamon domain aveerage opening time(waiting for wartune logo ) is 6 min sylph arena after 6 battles you or freeze up or screen gets black or you have to shut down and goto manager to stop r2 32bit client or won restart try opning inventory a crime first class after being online for loner then 10 min Yes!!! again the wartune logo!!! .. with other words the main cause is thaty bloody logo then you not even fighting other toons computerized or in normal battles cause thats even worse if lucky can do 1 skill or hang till end of battle ... ... you think that are enoug tricker moments?

and yes i know i am venting a bit but just annoyed with the fact that it got fast worse it makes the game almost unplayable the things wher the logo not hangs on for minutes are for example the wilds as long you only dig ,i would say pile collecting as well but that got a bug as well when client freezes just before the reset of the piles and you have to restart then piles not come back till a half hr later so better not have a potion on.
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-25-2020, 05:28 PM.
              Theonlyghost

Comment

I experience mainly lag in fighting. Since 2 or 3 days the game freezes for 1-2 seconds, just before the character hits. On my pretty fast desktop, it is still manageble, but on my older laptop, it is impossible to play. In arena or TT, or any other (what I know now), I attack, but then I lose the next round because the lag is enormous. I did TT on laptop, and I was only able to do 2 hits out of 5-6 rounds.

When I remove Concentration Cannon - Cheer Up, the lag is gone. When I equip it again, the lag is back. So I see the same behavior as previous posts said
                Last edited by Pjotr15; 07-28-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

so, i sent a ticket. no sensible response. Is anything happening on this?
                  I think I gave a good analysis on what caused the lag, but then it all went quiet
                  Last edited by Pjotr15; 08-14-2020, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pjotr15 View Post
                    so, i sent a ticket. no sensible response. Is anything happening on this?
                    I think I gave a good analysis on what caused the lag, but then it all went quiet
                    We wait for the devs, no further updates at this time. I know they are working on the mini client and v10, so hopefully they'll have sorted out what needs sorting at that time as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X