No announcement yet.

Would R2 do us the courtesy of telling us, the players, what is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, since I am the g.m. of my guild if this problem lasts a week does that mean my guild will be disbanded? And what about all the rewards we are supposed to be collect for recharging and log in. If this issue lasts all week are we going to be given all the rewards we are going to miss collecting. Our BRs are going to also tank because stuff is going to expire like our dims. We cannot finish collect from the piles to finish the outfits so they should give everyone the outfit because you can only exchange for 6 days.

Comment

I think memory should make all the same topics closed ,and just keep 1 open about this issue. So we do not read several parts or diff things on several topics cause it is hard enough to open 1 already
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Closing threads with the forum as broken as it is.. it's a 12 step process involving at least 3 people. Plus, everyone wants to have their own thread and I'd honestly rather repeat myself across 10 threads than repeat myself in the same thread 10 times because no one scrolls up.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So, like i said earlier, we are having a board room fight. Ans its al about the income stream i would guess. In the process, the players suffer because the suits can't agree. This, if it doesn't kill the game outright, will certainly lead to a massive declare in income and profits and any new players will have run for the hills by now, and for older players this might be the last straw that forces them away.

Will be interesting to see if any legal issues crop up as well....i've spent money, i can'y enjoy the benefit of my money, so i want tit back....that type of thing. As far as i know, that's happened before and R2 (or whoever was running the show back then) lost and had to pay.

Comment

At this point, I don't want the compensation anymore. Just want the game up and running. Hope the issue gets resolved soon and our souls can all rest in peace.
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

So, like I said earlier in this post, we are having a board room fight.

And its all about the income stream I would guess. In the process, the players suffer because the suits can't agree.

This, if it doesn't kill the game outright, will certainly lead to a massive decline in income and profits as any new players will have run for the hills by now, and for older players this might be the last straw that forces them away.

It will be interesting to see if any legal issues crop up as well, such as “i've spent money, I can't enjoy the benefit of my money, so I want it back”. That type of thing.
              As far as I know, that's happened before and R2 (or whoever was running the show back then) lost and had to pay.

Comment

sorry for double posting, it said the first attempt failed

Comment

Originally posted by StarfighterJ View Post
                  MemoryLane with this wording Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news. It rather sounds like a big time hack., But thanksfor keeping us somewhat informed.
                  dolder101 had mentioned something on Thur I think where he go some sort of email for free BB. I think he clicked on the link. I tried to private msg you here but got an error.

Comment

so far im only manage to do verification email which is leading to 5k bb, coz i have no choice than to do that so i can play, i didnt get the message bout transferring accounts coz when i login again server already under maintenance up till now

Comment

its all about the cash lmao

if 7roads wants to take over all of wartune its their code and game not r2;s

r2 only pulling hissy fit cuz they loose alot of revenue from wartune (whos fault is that) they dont fix anything look at the complaints in forums lol

if the claim now 5k bbs was legit and ppl claimed it thats down to 7roads not r2;s if 7roads wants to make a multi cross server platform then be it you only have r2 to blame

thats why r2 pulled maintenance trick on us to stop us seeing the mail saying transfer your toon cuz its all down to CASH AND THE SUITS IN POWER

Comment

toon VALKO s699 193mil br .. what info i can gather is 7 roads is mad at r2 and made an attempt to take its customers back? they shut down all servers to stop everyone from transferring toons to new sites and be there customers now?..so im assuming the game wartune on r2 is dead now right? waste of time and money? theres nothing that can be done ?

Comment

Originally posted by michaeltitch View Post
                          Sorry for the censorship, rules of the forum are being enforced.

https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...top-your-theft
                          From what Game Hollywood are saying, it seems it was 7road who shut down the servers.

I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for R2. It's going to be pretty hard to come back from this intact. At the end of the day, they may have a contract to publish the game but 7road ultimately are the developers and so hold most of the cards.

Even if 7road back down and restore the servers, how can they ever be trusted again? Regardless of what you think of R2 and the lack of information we have been given by them, this is not their doing, and what 7road has done has been very very unprofessional. And to do it on a national holiday when the response by R2 and partners will be limited is just downright deplorable.

And if you look at it the other way, lets say that 7road do end up self publishing the game, do you really trust them with your details and your bank details after what they have done?

I hope that no matter what, all players stand firm on this and don't go over to 7road. Whether there will still be a game to play in a couple of weeks, we will just have to wait and see.

Until then, enjoy the break from gaming...spend some time with family...take a walk in the park...enjoy the freedom you have from not having to login all the time...and stay safe.

Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mhairiandphil2 View Post

From what Game Hollywood are saying, it seems it was 7road who shut down the servers.

I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for R2. It's going to be pretty hard to come back from this intact. At the end of the day, they may have a contract to publish the game but 7road ultimately are the developers and so hold most of the cards.

Even if 7road back down and restore the servers, how can they ever be trusted again? Regardless of what you think of R2 and the lack of information we have been given by them, this is not their doing, and what 7road has done has been very very unprofessional. And to do it on a national holiday when the response by R2 and partners will be limited is just downright deplorable.

And if you look at it the other way, lets say that 7road do end up self publishing the game, do you really trust them with your details and your bank details after what they have done?

I hope that no matter what, all players stand firm on this and don't go over to 7road. Whether there will still be a game to play in a couple of weeks, we will just have to wait and see.

Until then, enjoy the break from gaming...spend some time with family...take a walk in the park...enjoy the freedom you have from not having to login all the time...and stay safe.

I agree with most of what you said

Yes 7road can not be trusted after pulling this sneaky unprofessional disgusting scheme to take ahold of the game and the gamers data without even a heads up.

But I gotta say, R2 is just the same , greedy unprofessional with lack of support and transparency ... look how long they waited to give us relevant infos ( ironically some players gave us that info way before and were discredited yet eventually it turned out to be all true, so now we rely on players to be our source of information?!)

I said it in other posts and I'll say it here too, we should be smarter and quit the game altogether , otherwise we are just pawns in their pity game.

For R2 , now we are the dear players that they strive to satisfy (yeah sure!!) trying to hold on to us to keep their base and use us as a bargaining tool to bring 7road to its knees and make them reach a deal but ... since 7road did it on a whim , and R2 couldn't protect us , what guarantee there is that this ***** won't happen again?

So yeah your last sentence was on point: save your money, enjoy your life and your time and, if you must, find a game that is less of draining chore tand more of a fun flexible passtime.

Comment

Originally posted by tyersp
                              Sorry for the censorship, rules of the forum are being enforced.

https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...top-your-theft
                              Please get lost , you are praising (if not promoting ) greedy mafia that just did what they wanted to do , completely disregarding the laws , the norms and the players wellfare.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There are people working on the issue. It's complicated, so it's not going to be a quick resolution. I would not expect the game to be back up today.
                                I am wondering, will we have a chance to redo the check-ins and logins,and the collections? I was trying for the Wings offered under the backpack/schoolbook bit. I was also trying to get new garments, but...

I suppose I'll check back tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                                X