Guild Rush Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Rush Week

Hi my guild Kingdom on Bretheran Abyss got the wrong rewards, in the guild rush week rewards. I have posted something in the Guild rush week thread on the Bretheran Abyss sever forum, but have had no reply there in 24 hours so I thought I’d try here.

At around 14:00 PDT (15:00 PST) on 9/2/12 I pressed the guild upgrade button to go to a level 5 guild. Which was within the time that you stated was the duration 8/30 – 9/2 23:59 PST in fact I believe the cool down finished before the time was up. The next day the rewards came through and the entire guild only got the level 4 rewards and not the level 5 rewards. The sword and the bow were not even from a set, they are rewards that you get from the cards from multi player dungeons, the scared ones, although the staff was from the level 30 set.
    About an hour after the guild upgraded to level 5, I was speaking to a fellow guild master, who said they were almost at the point of going to level 5. After the guild received the rewards I again spoke to the fellow guild master again to find out if they had the same problem, no they had got the correct rewards. I then spoke to another guild master whose guild had also hit level 5 and they had the same problems as my guild.

I feel really upset for the members of my guild who in under 24 hours put together 20,000 wealth, 20,000,000 gold, as we had only hit being a level 4 guild on the day before and were so happy when we hit level 5. It was just a big slap in the face for them, after all the effort they put in the get all of the gold.

So can I ask how do you work out who gets what, seeing as a guild who went to level 5 after my guild did got the correct rewards?

Zanzor of Guild Master of Kingdom on Bretheran Abyss.

Hi kabam 139

We reached lvl 7 in 5 days and are being told we did not even reach level 5
    It is Cupcaked

TAKOR g m of AVENGERS
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-01-2015, 06:32 AM.

Comment

If you feel you earned the wrong rewards, or did not get rewarded as you should can you please submit a support ticket so it can be looked into? Give as much information as possible when doing so and please know tickets can take up to forty-eight hours to get a reply sometimes. If you hear nothing in that time let us know.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X