Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to fix lagging????? i've been lag when we got merge........

Comment

help help me sir i cant log in always got white screen....

Comment

server s312 neer merge with other server,,, this server will die soon

Comment

Hi I have problems to enter from the official website using Safari I can go for google chrome but both lag that I can not do anything can help me I have to go several days without lost the sylph event and do not want to fall behind more. I leave you some pictures of the readings giving safari. thanks and hope you can help me soonClick image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2014-08-03 a las 07.50.26.png
Views:	1
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	1692159Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2014-08-03 a las 07.50.48.png
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	1692160

Comment

whinge ,whinge, stuck at 50% again for last 13 hours...............

Comment

hi. i have a suggestion. can R2 design a stuff which can change the class in game. for example, fan change into bull. really really really want that.....i will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Still can't submit a tkt ... page not avail indeed ..No amount of refreshing has helped reset my game for the 8 a m reset ..as u will see from the pictures .. jewel hunt, blessing wheel,hot events,devotion,none have reset as of 6:57 a m servertime Odd that fishing reset but not Jewel Hunt ..Should have reset after mait and for 8 a m reset if not after mait .. no luck. As all has stayed the same since mait . all the devotion u see as complete are from August 5th .. I did nothing on the acct. at log on as I noticed something was wrong as I always first do Blessing wheel...but it was already maxed !! Anyway I can't be the only one so plz help .Pictures accompany this ticket .. please and thank you .. Oh I got no spire chest for August 5th and the spire was completed prior to Maitenance. thanks S399 Ciyr ingame response if possible plz.

Comment

I am having troubles to log in / load the game of Shadowbound in S7 , appear message saying for I contact the GM.
                  Please help , already missed world boss and naturally will miss others events.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	045bd2912272b86c7e61c5dec0faef8f.png
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1692614

SORRY I JUST NOTICED I POSTED THIS IN WRONG GAME SUPPORT LOL
                  Last edited by Vannhy; 08-08-2014, 02:52 PM.
                  Currently I only play in the game "Shadowbound"

Comment

Been getting this since my refresh from wilds hunting a boss, any ideas whats going on??

Click image for larger version

Name:	black screen.PNG
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	1692626

Comment

• I managed to create a new character on a different server and played it for 6 days before it crashed. Original came back 36 hours after crashing and the gem event had finished, only had 1k to build, bstards..................

Comment

• both non-loading now after being online for 12 hours

Comment

• stuck 50% loading,black screen on wild (when plundering city and mines ) all happend after the new patch ><

Comment

• Endless loading almost everywhere for last 4-5 days... Game often stucks on mpd, tanks, wilds, battle loading screens! Takes over a hour to fully load game.
                            S59
                            Kabam S 59

Comment

• wen u guna sort out lag problems on s471 getting worse every day wilds cloud city mpds getting a joke now constantly having to refresh wen tteleport in wilds loading bar poping up n screan freezing bug in duels wen ctoon end up stud next to ur oponents troops cant return to city with out screan freeze this server is bugged up to the max and needs sorting

server 471 city Rowland
                              ign xTrunksx lvl 63 63k br knight light casher n vip
                              guild phoenix and guild master
                              IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

• I can log into Thornbluff server but it wont display game page, I can log into all the other servers and the new servers and page displays and loads ok , what is the problem with Thornbluff server ?

Comment

Working...
                                X