Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having trouble getting on server 309 via Facebook i am Guild Master there is there help i can get

Comment

• S59 just died, was in mpd and everyone stopped moving, chat worked but nobody saw anything moving. Desided to relog, but it gives server busy error nd redirect to login.

Comment

• S59 Dead! Cant even send ticket! WTH? We beat wild boss and stuck on win sceen! I want my reward and huge compesation for las week lags/bugs!!!
        Warza
        Kabam S 59

Comment

• Same here server s59 login issues redirect in 3 deconds................................

Comment

• Still not able to login, wth !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Missed wb, guild battle etc etc *** is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ye, can't login too... pft
                Server Name: [466] City of Shrines
                Character Name: Exiah
                Class: Knight
                Level: 74
                Battle Rating:: 138k~

Comment

• Was to the believes that my Co mod had posted here, but this issue has been brought to the attention of the GMs shortly after you all came with it.
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

• What about lost rewards from Resistance Crytal event? ...cos of server downtime...
                    Kabam S 59

Comment

• Originally posted by R249263097 View Post
                      cant access hot events, click the button and my cpu freezes. tried deleting my cache nothing seems to work. also the lag is ridiculous, gets worse everytime you merge servers
                      I have the same problem ... i can't open the hot events window .... it's frustrating ... i'll lose the rewards

Comment

• every single thing seems to be loading, the wild maps...the skills...the character (a black shadow)

seems like no cache is used at all...

Comment

• new problem..... just had server merge, not cannot log into or find my server.... kabam 88 and 90 merged... neither are there to log into my account

Comment

• again stuck at 50% after having tanks screw up but my other server is fine, so your problem not mine, fix it!!!!!

Comment

• so no BG and you bugger up tanks and now world boss....................typical **** from your side of the game

Comment

• why is arena broken as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X