No announcement yet.

How to cast runes in Sylph form.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The G.Ms specifically stated it's not a bug. Why do you insist on trying to make it so be. So you can get people banned for it? if the G.Ms stated it's not a bug then it's not. Besides sylphs get an update soon to use runes and I believe hs as well. So why do you care so much about trying to make it against the terms?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      The G.Ms specifically stated it's not a bug. Why do you insist on trying to make it so be. So you can get people banned for it? if the G.Ms stated it's not a bug then it's not. Besides sylphs get an update soon to use runes and I believe hs as well. So why do you care so much about trying to make it against the terms?
      yeah sylphs get that update,btw gm's said they dont see a problem with this not that it isnt a bug

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        yeah sylphs get that update,btw gm's said they dont see a problem with this not that it isnt a bug
        If something is legal and not against the terms. Then it's not considered a bug in game terms. Which is all that matters. if you want to go in technicalities then there is many exploits in the game which already been explained in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
          Not sure why people are still saying this is a glitch / exploit when we have a G M that is stating otherwise. (should be no reason to fight about this guys.)
          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          No they didn't. They only said there's no problem with people using it.

Don't twist the words guys.

Edit: 0xykotton... don't be stupid. None of your posts in the last few pages have been logical.
          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM. Reason: In response to...
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
            No they didn't. They only said there's no problem with people using it.

Don't twist the words guys.
            No problem in it. Means in the games eyes it's not a bug. Regardless of what your idea is a but or exploit. According to the games terms it's legit. Exploit automatically means its something that's bannable offense and against the rules. Such as farming your own alts for kyanite or honor, or finding a way to use the warrior calls buff outside of dungeons. This is not considered a bannable offense. So even if it's an "exploit" in your terms it isn't considered one in the games terms. Which is what's important here.

Comment

Im not fond of using wikipedia as source, but just read this if anyone still confused what exploit it:Exploit(video_gaming)

The response to an exploit is up to the developer/publisher whether to ban it, fixed it or even acknowledge it as one of the game feature.
              And in this case, the response is that they just dont see a problem with it, or like ancev said, nobody cares.
              Last edited by ball0n; 02-05-2014, 03:34 PM.
              Server: East Coast Server 300+
              Class: Mage
              Level: 70+
              Battle Rating: 90+k
              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

You guys are arguing over syntax when it doesn't change anything. You're also arguing over the developers' intent without the ability to talk to the devekopers.

Comment

Anyway let me clarify the whole issue.

1 guy is saying ok this is glitch. By definition of glitch, it is discovery of some stuff not intended in game.

Now in theory, we should have 1 action per turn but in this case we have 2 actions, which is not intended and hence defined as a glitch.

But R2 side, according to mod, has said this is not an issue and hence this is classified as a 'legit' ingame skill that we have to learn.

So technically case close, because the mod in all his power has said that the R2 team has said it is legit, so no one is getting ban.

Technically if there are any issues, just quote the mod , his name and what he said.

Sorry jacko for not reading all the stuffs.

But if someone wanna harp on the issue they can file a ticket about it I think and remember to quote what the mod has said.

That this is legit.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

There are some argumentative people in this forums who get pleasure of winning online arguments.

Topics like HS, AH, bugs have been argued to death. Yet who gives a monkeys about it. Winning online arguments won't change the game mechanics. It won't make you look smart either.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      Anyway let me clarify the whole issue.

1 guy is saying ok this is glitch. By definition of glitch, it is discovery of some stuff not intended in game.

Now in theory, we should have 1 action per turn but in this case we have 2 actions, which is not intended and hence defined as a glitch.

But R2 side, according to mod, has said this is not an issue and hence this is classified as a 'legit' ingame skill that we have to learn.

So technically case close, because the mod in all his power has said that the R2 team has said it is legit, so no one is getting ban.

Technically if there are any issues, just quote the mod , his name and what he said.

Sorry jacko for not reading all the stuffs.

But if someone wanna harp on the issue they can file a ticket about it I think and remember to quote what the mod has said.

That this is legit.
                      I just check up on this post from time to time and still see ppl arguing about this and not sure why :P. We have the Mod. Reply. (thats good enough for me :P)
                      IGN: Jacko
                      Server: Kabam S24
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

• nice info

tho it doesn't help me much...

since my rotation is

Multi > arrow > arrow > multi > arrow > brutality rune > sniper > awaken > short circuit

as you can see... I use it to power my sniper before I go into awaken

also, short circuit is 185%, while sniper is 320%.
                        there's no room for that 10 second mark before I can use thunder wave

And I already tried the method of one round with skill only and another with sylph only, lost a total of 40,000 gold than when I use the above rotation.

however... this method seems a good use in some situations like GA or maybe CW.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          i said MOSTLY and like mage said show vid of you doing it "perfectly" in arena
                          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          nice info

tho it doesn't help me much...

since my rotation is

Multi > arrow > arrow > multi > arrow > brutality rune > sniper > awaken > short circuit

as you can see... I use it to power my sniper before I go into awaken

also, short circuit is 185%, while sniper is 320%.
                          there's no room for that 10 second mark before I can use thunder wave

And I already tried the method of one round with skill only and another with sylph only, lost a total of 40,000 gold than when I use the above rotation.

however... this method seems a good use in some situations like GA or maybe CW.
                          Just need to keep practicing alternating rounds. I get about 120k with regular round and 200k with sylph round. Sylph should do more since the stats stack. Just need to get comfortable with double hitting with Gaia.
                          Last edited by Tranc3motion; 02-05-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                            Just need to keep practicing alternating rounds. I get about 120k with regular round and 200k with sylph round. Sylph should do more since the stats stack. Just need to get comfortable with double hitting with Gaia.
                            Idk if you should double hit with gaia. If you do you lose out those stacks from the unstable dmg passive. it only lasts 2 turn unless you get hit again. If you try double hitting you lose the 2 turns right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Idk if you should double hit with gaia. If you do you lose out those stacks from the unstable dmg passive. it only lasts 2 turn unless you get hit again. If you try double hitting you lose the 2 turns right there.
                              You should double hit with Gaia, well mainly if you can do it w/o failing too much lol

On a normal rotation I do Ult slasher > awaken > rune > jupiter's wrath > flash storm > jupiter's wrath > delphic
                              with 20% unstable
                              nets around ~200-220k

With double hitting (if I don't screw up) 1-3 extra attacks ~200-260k

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                You should double hit with Gaia, well mainly if you can do it w/o failing too much lol

On a normal rotation I do Ult slasher > awaken > rune > jupiter's wrath > flash storm > jupiter's wrath > delphic
                                with 20% unstable
                                nets around ~200-220k

With double hitting (if I don't screw up) 1-3 extra attacks ~200-260k
                                So what's the rotation with double hitting? Don't you lose all your stacks though?

Comment

Working...
                                X