Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Refining & Hall of Fame Rewards

Hey guys,

Got some info off a friend on the Chinese servers, So I thought I'd make a few Posts to share the info with you guys.

Link: http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

I just hope we wont wait for eternity for it to come here that mount upg I mean

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      I just hope we wont wait for eternity for it to come here that mount upg I mean
      I agree. Hard to tell exactly, but the word is late April,

Comment

And about the br rewards jacko? do you have any hint about the br needed? or know when that info will reach you? thanks for you hard work man
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
          I agree. Hard to tell exactly, but the word is late April,
          Late april will bring 80 set, 80 mpd and 80 campaigns from what I know, nothing else ( unless they add, but yea, seeing R2 splits things, I'll be surprised if they'll put the campaign + mp + set in one patch. )
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Late april will bring 80 set, 80 mpd and 80 campaigns from what I know, nothing else ( unless they add, but yea, seeing R2 splits things, I'll be surprised if they'll put the campaign + mp + set in one patch. )
            Right now they are showing early April for first part (80 set / mp and so on ) But the refinement is part of that patch just not the first part.

Comment

that is almost 2 months stuck with lych lair and I got all 8 items 70 leg,ppl will just catch up with me on my server and I will stagnate

Comment

that is almost 2 months stuck with lych lair and I got all 8 items 70 leg,ppl will just catch up with me on my server and I will stagnate
                O well, I will just be finishing my 70 set by the end of march so perfect timing for me
                FinalHC
                Kabam - S39/S6
                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I know, its weird to finish it then keep it and do the same mp and not knowing what to do with loids or leg stones ( I still have them, don't know if I should tell them or not...still thinking ).

Right now they are showing early April for first part (80 set / mp and so on ) But the refinement is part of that patch just not the first part.
                  Yea, but the problem depends on how much time we need to get it, seeing they keep spliting the patches alot to delay it and squeeze every single dolar/cent they can from players daily.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I know, its weird to finish it then keep it and do the same mp and not knowing what to do with loids or leg stones ( I still have them, don't know if I should tell them or not...still thinking ).

Yea, but the problem depends on how much time we need to get it, seeing they keep spliting the patches alot to delay it and squeeze every single dolar/cent they can from players daily.
                    It is getting a little tiresome, I see all these "old" Chinese Version Patches and compare it with our current Wartune.

And am like... This is the game i wish we had... not our current game... (they have so much more I just want in NOW :P)

Waiting is driving me nutting :P.

Comment

It is getting a little tiresome, I see all these "old" Chinese Version Patches and compare it with our current Wartune.

And am like... This is the game i wish we had... not our current game... (they have so much more I just want in NOW :P)

Waiting is driving me nutting :P.
                      If you wanna know, I still wonder when " evolve " will come for sylph part. Thats one of the " few " things I really want atm.
                      With 80 set can wait atm seeing I'm not 80 yet :P.
                      Plus, I think the mount refining its part of the wartune 2 ( evolution ) which includes marriage, tiamat's invasion, new bg, cross gb, and so on...( my hands are saying to stop typing, I'd say the whole updates lol ).

Comment

If you wanna know, I still wonder when " evolve " will come for sylph part. Thats one of the " few " things I really want atm.
                        With 80 set can wait atm seeing I'm not 80 yet :P.
                        Plus, I think the mount refining its part of the wartune 2 ( evolution ) which includes marriage, tiamat's invasion, new bg, cross gb, and so on...( my hands are saying to stop typing, I'd say the whole updates lol ).
                        Ya That seems to be the next big content patch after the April (Lvl 80 one). I want that one SOooo bad too.

Comment

its torture waiting omg I wish they speed up

Comment

Ya That seems to be the next big content patch after the April (Lvl 80 one). I want that one SOooo bad too.
                            I'll be surprised if they'll delay the evolve part even more until the evolution patch comes, or they'll just put it together with 80 set and mp ( seeing hades is already on this month's events ), but the rewards are kinda small, plus nothing about new soul event ( not that I care if its with items or not, cause its with HADES, so all players know that chances to have items in a whip/soul quest are 0.00001% ).

Comment

80 BG sounds like hella fun... not....

Will make the gap between regular players and whales even bigger. Along with higher medailons BGs will be crowded with monsters going after everyone. Without VIP 9 normal players will be having amazing time.

If the last medailon is 360k honor thats 120k on top of LD. Thats 40 days with full honor gains so yeah nice times incomming...

Comment

Working...
                              X