No announcement yet.

Mount Refining & Hall of Fame Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Violent Alpaca sounds a lot like Evil Alpaca... unless you have a pic of some purple Alpaca, lol
    and Yan Emperor in that pic looks like Darknite Panther albeit a bit shinier.

Well still not bad, don't have Darknite yet so that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
      its 10+ per star Please see the picture where it shows the dragon being upgraded on 5th star and only adds 10+ stats.

I said that the timer mounts can not be upgraded as well. (first part)

BTW GUYS just got word on the BR requirements for the HoF and i updated post.
      No... I mean, Shadow steed can only be upgraded 1 star because it's +10, Nightshade 2 stars because it's +20, Royal steed 5 stars because it's +50...

Don't know about "Normal" stable mounts.

About battleground I will quote myself:

I think you need 300K and 360K for new titles.

Also, new honor titles were introduce before Wartune 2. What that mean? New Battlegrounds will only be in Wartune 2. So, no, you don't need to go into the new level 80 battleground to get new honor titles. Stop spreading lies people please. Thank you.
      Last edited by Eskendal; 03-02-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        No... I mean, Shadow steed can only be upgraded 1 star because it's +10, Nightshade 2 stars because it's +20, Royal steed 5 stars because it's +50...

Don't know about "Normal" stable mounts.

About battleground I will quote myself:
        my bad (let me double check, friend is online )

edit: you are right (i'll change that, Thanks)
        IGN: Jacko
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild: Genesis
        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Wow Jacko, thanks again for all the info. Hope our event is exactly the same, though you never know. As a 94k br archer with no int stuff, I guess it's time to start fluffing my br! Hehe, been waiting for that for a while.

Comment

Thanks for the information Jacko cant wait for 80s bg

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              I've read it, but It was when he posted it, so didn't look carefully, thought its with or before evolution, not after ( seeing hades comes, no more reason to keep post-poning the evolve ).
              And yea, at how we move with updates...we barely finished 2.1, if they'll start with 2.15/2.2/2.3....think I'll get bored sooner than I thought.
              OFC there's a reason to keep on post-poning it you know what's the reason is? they will make another recharge 100k event giving mahras and sepulcrum so people can fast upgrade their hades and buy sepulcrums/mahras with those 100k they've recharged im pretty sure they will do that xD
              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                OFC there's a reason to keep on post-poning it you know what's the reason is? they will make another recharge 100k event giving mahras and sepulcrum so people can fast upgrade their hades and buy sepulcrums/mahras with those 100k they've recharged im pretty sure they will do that xD
                Be sure of that!
                Plus you don't know what mount they will bring ( maybe on easter ) to be another spent/recharge event.
                I realised long time ago that the mounts you missed you can't get them, unless they make a event or put it on shop ( like for example ostrich, or sura's elephant, or ... razor dragon ).
                Atm I am just waiting to see the April's events ( oh, and if you see or hear that they'll be a soul or whip event with even items, don't get fooled, it will be April's fool :P ).
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                  don't worry, the event shall be after they see people already spent their money on the boxes for the dark sylph , even though recharge event might be a bit to optimistic, maybe spending event ?:P

Comment

what do u think jackos in our server? it will be less required BR to us since the top BR is 200k+ in upcoming Hall of Fame
                    Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                    IGN:BrokenArrow
                    Level:64 (Camping)
                    RFCamping: Dont have much time
                    Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                    Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

what do u think jackos in our server? it will be less required BR to us since the top BR is 200k+only... in upcoming Hall of Fame
                      Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                      IGN:BrokenArrow
                      Level:64 (Camping)
                      RFCamping: Dont have much time
                      Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                      Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

ty god till 80p comes my whole 70 set done so i no need to worry about 80 mps need brouch to get my fulll set non vips get late loids r really difficult to get but still i made it)

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                          what do u think jackos in our server? it will be less required BR to us since the top BR is 200k+ in upcoming Hall of Fame
                          At the time they had this HoF event there top br players where at 230k br.
                          IGN: Jacko
                          Server: Kabam S24
                          Guild: Genesis
                          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

would be nice if they make to choose divine altar to start from certain lvl

Comment

hey jacko any idea when the HoF event starts? I'm 87751 br right now really aiming for 90k need some time to pump it up

also if u guys have any suggestions please post thanks and great work jacko
                              IGN- Sylph
                              Proficient City s165
                              Lvl 80
                              light casher
                              123k br
                              28k br purple 1 star gaia
                              crit/block build
                              guild:Majapahit
                              sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
                                also if u guys have any suggestions please post thanks and great work jacko
                                It's good to look through several pages of the Share Your Archer/Knight/Mage thread (for whatever your class is) and see some of their stats and astrals and whatever else they choose to show to get motivation and ideas of where you want to go with your character.

Comment

Working...
                                X