X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    yup. because of this quality of service. i'm not going to pay a dime on this game now. consider a strike. and i'm sure other heavy cashers have done that.
    meh, i dont think they care enough to strike. some big cashers on my server keep spending everyday, but of course those guys are the "all wallet, no skills" types.

Leave a comment:

• coldsw
    replied
    yup. because of this quality of service. i'm not going to pay a dime on this game now. consider a strike. and i'm sure other heavy cashers have done that.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    As i say often on my server. Sylph skills are the ultimate money pit. Once get all slots filled in you are rolling a never winning slot machine that costs too much.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    I messed up and didn't get Hades haunt skill originally. So I just went through the same thing...it sucked. 6 or so tries before it finally clicked. Only good part is that it does count towards consumption event, so now is a good time to get some extra rewards in the process of fixing your skills.

Leave a comment:

• Seraph09
    replied
    Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    Just evolved my gaia to hercules. bought 2 skills that cost around 1K balens. and because it kept replacing the skills i want, i ended up spending more than 3K balens and it's still not perfect. I just want to say i will not spend any more unbounded balens on this game until wartune fixes this issue. I'm not a heavy casher so you don't have to worry about losing tip of the ice berg. just saying.
    Its not an issue thats how the game works, you pay fo the skills then you pay for new skill slots, unless you already bought skills before refining your sylphs, btw most ppl hold off on buying skills until after the refined thier slyphs saves you money and the hassel of replacing skill by skill

Leave a comment:

Working...
X