X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coldsw
    started a topic lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills

lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills

Just evolved my gaia to hercules. bought 2 skills that cost around 1K balens. and because it kept replacing the skills i want, i ended up spending more than 3K balens and it's still not perfect. I just want to say i will not spend any more unbounded balens on this game until wartune fixes this issue. I'm not a heavy casher so you don't have to worry about losing tip of the ice berg. just saying.

• Kingryan
    replied
    According to one of the greatest negotiator who lived, win-win kills the deal. Great negotiators do not use win-win principle.

Leave a comment:

• coldsw
    replied
    Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    I'm holding off until we can choose what we lose. In truth, this is supposed to be a strategy game. Give us sylph skill books, let us buy all skills one time, then swap in and out as needed for any given event. That would be win-win. More players buying more skills is good for R2's profits and skill book is beneficial to us players.

From what I've seen, the really big spenders (over 300k BR crowd) have mostly gotten the new skills. So they either didn't buy skills until they evolved or they gambled until they got the skills they want. It's their money to waste. Since most are rather friendly (long as you're not insulting them or being a poor sport), I can usually find out which skills they are and decide which ones I'll eventually buy. Just waiting for them to fix skills since I'm unwilling to spend so much money gambling on it.
    i 2nd that. win win is what we need so everybody is happy. if they want to scam and waste players' balens, they might as well do the same to our skills. we buy slots for new skills when we have enough skill point, extra 300 balens for new slot. if you want new skills after 5 slots, it randomly replaces one of the skills. they'll have tons of tons of balens from heavy cashers who don't know where to spend money on.

Leave a comment:

• coldsw
    replied
    Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    U mess upp and fill all ur slots whit skils that u dont want after refine ... and u blame the game ? Just ur problem u dont think ahead :P
    you better not to buy any skill even after you evolve your sylph because 2nd evolve will be available in the future.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    yup. because of this quality of service. i'm not going to pay a dime on this game now. consider a strike. and i'm sure other heavy cashers have done that.
    I'm holding off until we can choose what we lose. In truth, this is supposed to be a strategy game. Give us sylph skill books, let us buy all skills one time, then swap in and out as needed for any given event. That would be win-win. More players buying more skills is good for R2's profits and skill book is beneficial to us players.

From what I've seen, the really big spenders (over 300k BR crowd) have mostly gotten the new skills. So they either didn't buy skills until they evolved or they gambled until they got the skills they want. It's their money to waste. Since most are rather friendly (long as you're not insulting them or being a poor sport), I can usually find out which skills they are and decide which ones I'll eventually buy. Just waiting for them to fix skills since I'm unwilling to spend so much money gambling on it.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
    It is because R2 made that on purpose. In Chinese servers, you can spend balens to keep the skills you want while buying new skills, here they make you waste more
    balens to rebuy the skills that you lose when you get new skills. They usually change things to benefit R2 more so they get more balens.
    Really 'cuz my Chinese GM says China doesn't have anything of the sorts. Someone just spread that rumor like so many prior to it getting people's hopes up.

Leave a comment:

• Ruskii
    replied
    It is because R2 made that on purpose. In Chinese servers, you can spend balens to keep the skills you want while buying new skills, here they make you waste more
    balens to rebuy the skills that you lose when you get new skills. They usually change things to benefit R2 more so they get more balens.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    i would be much better if, there was an unlearn skill option, my all skills are filled, and with my luck i will lose my sylph deplic.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    It's been quite a while since Electro was added too. Also, the bet among the players was that you would be able to selectively replace skills for your evolved sylph since this is the way it apparently works in China. From ******'s blog,
    After you evolve them you can pay Balens to keep all the Skills you've learned (because they are upgraded and attributes may be different when they transform) and Speculums you've put into the Sylph. If you do not pay Balens only 20% of the Speculums will transfer towards your new Evolved Sylph and selected Skills will be transferred over.

Also during this update you can pay Balens to replace skills you selectively and currently possess (unlike right now it removes one randomly of your choice).
    (Unfortunately links aren't allowed.)

That article is 8 months old and there was never any word from the publishers one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• Psxplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    Uhm. Are you a troll?

Nobody knew, when sylphs came out, that it would be impossible to select skills to change once you had upgraded it.

Nobody knew when they would add the upgrade system.

Blaming people who got their main sylphs all way back when they were added, who have filled out their skills and invested all their sepulcrums and mahra into them, for "not thinking ahead" is rather laughable.

WHat ? xD whos talking about ppl that filld upp skills first day off sylph update ....( 8month ago )

lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills
    Just evolved my gaia to hercules. bought 2 skills that cost around 1K balens. and because it kept replacing the skills i want, i ended up spending more than 3K balens and it's still not perfect. I just want to say i will not spend any more unbounded balens on this game until wartune fixes this issue. I'm not a heavy casher so you don't have to worry about losing tip of the ice berg. just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    U mess upp and fill all ur slots whit skils that u dont want after refine ... and u blame the game ? Just ur problem u dont think ahead :P
    Uhm. Are you a troll?

Nobody knew, when sylphs came out, that it would be impossible to select skills to change once you had upgraded it.

Nobody knew when they would add the upgrade system.

Blaming people who got their main sylphs all way back when they were added, who have filled out their skills and invested all their sepulcrums and mahra into them, for "not thinking ahead" is rather laughable.

Leave a comment:

• Psxplayer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Sadly for a heavy casher 10k balens is peanuts. For anyone without an unlimited wallet though, you have to think there would be better ways to spend a hundred bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
    you mean "all wallet, no skills, always winning" types? cuz if someone cashes so hard i doubt would lose to the "no cash, pr0 guy"
    well, if he lost to "no cash, pro guy" it just means he isn't cashed enough, no? therefore we cant call him heavy casher if he lost.

Leave a comment:

• ADYXZ
    replied
    you mean "all wallet, no skills, always winning" types? cuz if someone cashes so hard i doubt would lose to the "no cash, pr0 guy"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X