Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the differnce in br with different armor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the differnce in br with different armor?

I see everyone going for the legendary level 40 armor and not very many people going for arena armor. What I was wondering was, is there a major difference in br between a full set of level 40 legendary set armor fully enchanted and a full set of level 45 arena armor fully enchanted (excluding the jewels and rings, just hat, armor, brooch and weapon). I would appreciate it if you experienced players can help.

Originally posted by LeoTitanium21 View Post
    I see everyone going for the legendary level 40 armor and not very many people going for arena armor. What I was wondering was, is there a major difference in br between a full set of level 40 legendary set armor fully enchanted and a full set of level 45 arena armor fully enchanted (excluding the jewels and rings, just hat, armor, brooch and weapon). I would appreciate it if you experienced players can help.
    Level 40 full enchanted give more than the arena ones , and if you have the full set it's give 10 rages plus your passive it's 20 rage , and if you use a skill wich give rage like for us knight slasher , you will get 35 rage in juste one hit , and the level 40 look pretty :P
    "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Working...
    X