No announcement yet.

Guild management 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe auto guild contribution when MP done and help other guild members with MP and or GA.

Comment

Can there be a way where the guild master or assistant guild master see the overall points attained in a guild battle to see who exactly is participating instead of just leaching on the rewards that come at the end. If you don't help out in a guild battle then you should not be on the list to get the free honor and insignia when the battle is over.
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

One of the things suggested was maybe have the system remove inactive players after say 10 minutes. I think having the AGM and GM able to have way of either downloading a txt file with the scores of everyone or maybe an ingame mail with that list? I know in game mail limitations so maybe that not good idea.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by MotokoKudo View Post
          Maybe auto guild contribution when MP done and help other guild members with MP and or GA.
          This could be a reward indeed.

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
          Can there be a way where the guild master or assistant guild master see the overall points attained in a guild battle to see who exactly is participating instead of just leaching on the rewards that come at the end. If you don't help out in a guild battle then you should not be on the list to get the free honor and insignia when the battle is over.
          Ill sub this in as more info that the GM should get.

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          One of the things suggested was maybe have the system remove inactive players after say 10 minutes. I think having the AGM and GM able to have way of either downloading a txt file with the scores of everyone or maybe an ingame mail with that list? I know in game mail limitations so maybe that not good idea.

DarkMeph
          Ill add the auto remove, but for instance my guild battle most likely takes less than 10 mins and this would have no use.
          They GM receives a mail with the top 10 of the GB but this would be nice to have the full list with the points obtained.
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

some things like the free mailing to guild should be changed. Maybe not free, maybe it costs 1,000,000 gold. Anyone can come up with that amount of gold if its an important enough message. I do not want free mails because some will spam nonsense and that's annoying.

ALSO*********** no "font change" for Assistants and GM. That is asking for trouble with the jealousy and greed already in the game. Plus there are already enough annoying spam titles that glow and make people turn the whole guild chat off.

The punishment would not work either. Who is this GM to play God and punish someone? if a player acts crazy, maybe it is time to part with that player. IF YOU DID ADD THESE THINGS........... There should also be a "MUTINY" clause.
            Maybe where if 40% of the guild doesn't like the leader, he can be removed from office and a new one elected. Jim Jones types have no place in the world
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
              some things like the free mailing to guild should be changed. Maybe not free, maybe it costs 1,000,000 gold. Anyone can come up with that amount of gold if its an important enough message. I do not want free mails because some will spam nonsense and that's annoying.

ALSO*********** no "font change" for Assistants and GM. That is asking for trouble with the jealousy and greed already in the game. Plus there are already enough annoying spam titles that glow and make people turn the whole guild chat off.

The punishment would not work either. Who is this GM to play God and punish someone? if a player acts crazy, maybe it is time to part with that player. IF YOU DID ADD THESE THINGS........... There should also be a "MUTINY" clause.
              Maybe where if 40% of the guild doesn't like the leader, he can be removed from office and a new one elected. Jim Jones types have no place in the world
              Only the GM can send these messages so i really dont see it this way tho, but fair enough 1 million gold isnt balens so its better anyways.

I was more thinking in the lines of different colors in GB and CRGB only where its importance is higher.

We suggested it in the lines of automated punishments with boundaries set by the GM (limited maybe)

Mutiny or anything in that line is though. Should the members be able to do something against a harassing GM?, yes, its part of the punishment system. Should you be able to steal the guild from him/her, her or her has ¨paid¨ for?, i would say no. You choose your guild and not the other way around, so in all fairness you should have to leave in my opnion.

Anyone else on this matter?
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                Thank you for your idea. I honestly see no reason to keep the officer, this can easily be done by the AGM´s but keep the idea´s coming. Now putting some colors into the chat might not be a bad idea.
                Many of your ideas re GM and AGM are excellent! I think re R2 perhaps a poll might be a better way to present the overall opinions to the Dev team and also to show which suggestion that people like best! I guess the problem is that many common sense ideas have been put forward by Mod's (e.g. "Collect All" buttons for whips, s/c events, rather then people clicking thousands of times), but they have been completely ignored! - Howie

Comment

well...we definitely need to come up with a better reward system. Getting just pathetic amounts of guild chests even if u won first in that week's GB just doesn't cut it. There are 50 participants (less for the guilds with few active personnel) and they may not be the same 50 ppl on all 3 days of the week. Furthermore, winning the battle isn't just limited to that few ppl since GB is a team effort.

Perhaps if there is a way to scale the rewards based on a player's stats and their "contribution" during the GB like say a player with 80k br goes in n sacrifice himself as a distraction to stall the stronger enemies from being able to hit the ward tower that frequently will get more insignia and whip than say a 250k br player doing the same thing and probably wiping out the enemies in the process since the 250k br player loses less troops and hp compared to the 80k br player. Or maybe the lower br player gets a pack of 5 major stamina pots and extra gold for his efforts on top of the usual GB rewards.

Maybe for tower defenders, successful defensive battles earns them 5pts while losing a defensive battle gains them 3 pts and they get extra gold, daru, insignia, SC and whips based on their pts at the end of each GB?

For ward attackers assign pts based on dmg dealt and this will probably have to be scaled by the player's strength (maybe a simple formula of the player's patk and matk vs their dmg output can be used as the base criteria so total dmg dealt divided by a person's expected dmg output will give some ratio which can be used to determine how much pts that player gets) and similarly to tower defenders, top few pt earners get more rewards so ward attackers will have incentive to want to avoid being stalled by enemy to rack up more pts.

As for AGM and officers, having a different font color does help to identify them since new members won't know who is who and you can't expect them to keep pulling up the guild member list to know who they should expect to be taking orders from. Also GMs and AGMs should have the ability to make special announcements which will flash a message (like when someone uses the 999 roses or something) on guild member's screen as well as a mail with a copy of the message so that members online will see the message and if they miss it due to being in the middle of a battle, the mail will catch their attention and this ensures members offline will see the message when they log in. So important announcements will be sure of reaching all members and members can't use the excuse they missed it unless they have been offline since the time of the announcement till past whatever date and time the event/activity the announcement is made for.

As for punishments, GM, AGM and officers should probably get the ability to mute the offenders in guild chat. For more serious punishments, they can lodge a report to R2 who can mute them in all other chats outside guild chat or even ban them if the offense is serious or if the person continues to be abusive and ignores the warnings of the punishments. If it was a player who harasses fellow guild mates by either joining their team activities (treasure hunts, DI, MPD, GB,arena, wilds, etc.) and afking or intentionally causing them to fail in achieving their goals, then the leaders/officers can impose a party ban whereby ppl cannot invite him into a party (irregardless of whether the person inviting is a guildie or someone outside the guild) and he cannot join any rooms created by others and others cannot join his/her room. For tanks and other special events where he will be matched against others, perhaps he/she cannot even create rooms otherwise he can just start game and be matched against teams n immediately leaving causing other ppl to lose rewards.

As for ways to ensure the officers/G M/A GMs do not abuse these punishments, the victim can lodge a "protest" which will create a special voting window for the other guildies to "vote" against the punishment (if it was a guild chat mute) where the person assigning the punishment will have to type their reason for punishing the person and the protester will have to indicate their reason for why they feel the punishment is unjust/inappropriate and an abuse of power and if 80% of the other guildies "agree or vote for" the protester, the punishment gets lifted. For the team/party ban, the person can lodge a complaint with R2 who if upon investigating found that the officer/AGM/G M is abusing their power, that person gets demoted to a normal member and cannot be "promoted" to any officer position for a set amount of time. If it was the G M that is removed, then a voting event will be triggered to get the guild to vote for someone else to be the G M as the abusive person cannot be re elected as the G M. Also, the person wishing to impose such a ban should have taken sufficient screenshots as evidence before they impose such a ban on the person to avoid being accused as abuse of power. If insufficient evidence is collected by R2, its up to them whether they still want to lift the ban or leave it as it is. There should also be a time limit to these bans like 1 hr to 1 week long at maximum.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I like the suggestion to make GB rewards depending on the output of a player scaled to what they suppose to be able to and making the lower ones get more because the suffer more.

I am also adding the fact that AGMs are still not able to post guild messages.

This is punishments 2.0 and like the fact to bring in the rest of the guild more. Ill surely take this with me into my final suggestion later on.

then click on support

Comment

I agree on the most of points ive read... i would just add an activity memebers report tab where G M, GMA and Officer could see all the reports of fights a member has get into, PvE and PvP, something simple like what PvE the players had done, bg report, arena report and thing alike so the leaders could se how player is doing and contact him to give advice or assistance.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

guild bullhorn for orders in gb. better 2 color differents for gm and assistent
                        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                          Only the GM can send these messages so i really dont see it this way tho, but fair enough 1 million gold isnt balens so its better anyways.

I was more thinking in the lines of different colors in GB and CRGB only where its importance is higher.

We suggested it in the lines of automated punishments with boundaries set by the GM (limited maybe)

Mutiny or anything in that line is though. Should the members be able to do something against a harassing GM?, yes, its part of the punishment system. Should you be able to steal the guild from him/her, her or her has ¨paid¨ for?, i would say no. You choose your guild and not the other way around, so in all fairness you should have to leave in my opnion.

Anyone else on this matter?
                          Now you just sound dumb, silly, or completely irrational. PAID FOR? We, as a guild, have all "PAID FOR" the stuff. It took many millions of contributions from MANY different people to get a guild where it is. It took MANY different players focusing on tasks to win GB to get the prizes. The GM is just a "head" of the guild. He/she should NEVER be more important than the members. Without every player, he has no guild at all.
                          YES, if the GM is a moron, like the one on our server, we should be able to evict him down to member or kick him out completely. If you were even going to ATTEMPT to put those other rules in, then the GM needs rules also. One of his is to not be a #$%^tard so the players don't want to evict him.
                          Power hungry greed kings ruin the game.

The change color in fonts is the most horrible and ridiculous idea I have ever heard of though. With all the jealousy going on, this would lead to turmoil. Plus those other colors are annoying and those people are NOT special. This is Teamwork to win and excell
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Personally, rather than tinkering with the access currently given to AGMs and Officers, I would rather see a complete overhaul of the system. Replace it with a mechanism by which the Guild Master can manage the access and privileges of each and every member individually, setting a specific 'rank' for them within the guild and giving them the access that is necessary for their role.

e.g. A Guild Master might wish to name his most trusted assistant 'Deputy Guild Master' (these ranks only showing in guild members list) and give them access to recruit, kick, promote, demote, summon tree, manage GB/CSGB list, unlock DA etc. but he may also wish to appoint a 'GB Leader' and only give them access to manage GB/CSGB lists.

This would give much greater flexibility and control over who can do what.

As far as 'punishment' is concerned, I am in favour of the option of muting players for a limited time (maybe options of 1hr, 6hrs or 1 day?) and potentially excluding them from accessing GB or DA. With the large scale merging of guilds that is happening because of CSGB actually kicking someone is a very heavy handed option as it could potentially exclude them from the only major guild on the server which could effectively end their game, so is only appropriate in fairly extreme circumstances.

I don't believe there should be any option to 'impeach' a Guild Master as ultimately it is their guild and if members do not like the way they are managing it, they can always leave and join another guild or form their own.
                            They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
                            Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

The ability to VOTE on guild leadership and important matters...an in-game forum for guilds would also be nice.

+1 to assistant GMs summoning the tree...of the right for guilds to configure things like this for themselves.

Comment

Compliments for starting this thread liquid oxygen . The roles in the Guilds and the Guilds themselves really need some updating

I think the best way to punish someone who spoils the game by bad behavior, bad language etc is if r2games banishes this person 1 week from the game. That means 1 week no hot event rewards, no world boss, no 26 days check in reward, no guildbattles etc. I think people will be more careful if they know that they can be banished. Because they don’t want to lose the rewards.

- I agree that the Assistant guild masters should be able to summon the tree and divine altar. People have work, private appointments etc. The Guild & members need stability, that means the Tree must be daily summoned at the same time. And summon of the Divine Altar also at the same times and days. But it’s not possible to play the game every day. Guildmasters need a vacation too

- New types of rewards, automatically given by a particular achievement. ( what about an extra title, and title attributes, when you have recruited a certain number of members ? Guildbuilder or something like that. I think the number of guildbattles someone has joined should also be rewarded with a title. The only title you have is Guild Guardian. But that is difficult to get for members with a lower br. While work just as hard, or more, in a guildbattle than the members with a high br)
                                - Remove the officer or update its importance.(no thanks. G.o’s can recruit people when you or your A.G.M.’s are not around. They do important stuff)
                                - Improved way to make guild chest distribution more simple. (yes )
                                - More info so the GM can see particular members attend to the several guild events. ( I always keep track on how many guildbattles members have joined. Members who joined the most battles get a treasure chest. A thanks for their effort. It would be great if some kind of system could register this automatically )
                                - Bigger announcement pads and flashier ( yes I need much more room to write down important info. I have never understood why we have got so little room to make announcements. Both announcement boards are important to communicate with the members )
                                - Free mass guild mails (yes this will help to give important information to invite member, to invite members to events etc)
                                - Welcome message with rules and pointers ( you can do this in a mail or pm)
                                - AGM´s should be able to make announcements (yes)

- a guild leader should have more info about his member … like how often they attend to Divine Altar, Guild battle, Tree of ancients. ( Guildbattles yes, because they are important for the Guild. but personally I don’t think it is important for me to know who joins The DA or Tree. Some members don’t want to be at the Tree summon to avoid the extra exp. )

Comment

Working...
                                X