Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another suggestion.
    "Guild Quarry coming soon"
    I'm seeing that announcement for more then a year now. Do something with it or remove it Proficientcity!!!

Comment

Personally, I think that there is something one dimensional to the current structure of the Guilds. Something that should be changed gradually. Guilds can not really differ substantially from one another. The only things a guild can distinguish itself from another guild is:
      - the levels: skilltower, shop, altar, vault (which really does not matter because most guilds have developed all at level 10 in the end)
      - how often the tree or Divine altar are summoned
      - the strength of your guild
      If you, as a player, have to a choose between Guilds you probably choose for the strongest one. Because the game does not challenge you strategical enough to think about your choice. It's all the same grey blob.
      Would it not be great if Guild could different much more from each other ? (the game already has a lot of different features: such as different characters or different sylphs)
      just some suggestions:
      - you could add something to train sylphs (just like a skill tower) Only you have to develop one skill by one to a certain level, before you can start with another skill. So first you have to develop 1 sylph power to level 10, and only then you can (as a Guild) develop another sylph power to level 10. So Guilds have to choose will we start with wind? or dark? or light?
      - or a Guild has the choice to experience itself in a certain character skill: attack, defense, charisma, hp points and all the members benefit from it. But again the Guild has to develop 1 skill to level 10 before it can develop the next

The suggestions above make sure that eventually all Guild will be equal again. If they put enough gold and effort in it they will develop everything to level 10. And all will be well again. But Proficient city could make a structure that makes sure the whole process will last an year. And in that year players / members will be challenged to think about their choice of Guild. If you have a dark sylph, should you stay with a Guild that choices to develop water and light first ? If you like attack power (for the wb), should you stay at a Guild that develops hp and defense first ? Or should you join a Guild that has developed attack first?

Or you could choose for something more permanent, more radical. A Guild has the choice to experience itself in a certain skill: attack, defense, charisma, hp points and all the members benefit from it. But the Guild can only choose 1 skill. So after a while you have Guilds that differ from each other because they are experienced in different skills.
      Just choosing a Guild because you have got an invitation from the Guildmaster or chosen the biggest Guild will be something from the past. you really have to think about your choice now.
      Just to stir things up a bit.

Comment

@Dravilon
        I liked what most of what you have said but on the previous page you mentioned about using Private messaging and mail for the rules. What happened if you make a major rule change because of some new feature has come out?

I think the Rules could be an automatic mail when joining. If not somewhere on the guild chat window with a link to guild rules like above the members who are on-line.

Not sure about the idea regarding the sylph developing because it would what ever everyone considers the most powerful Sylph at that time.

I do think guild do need some bit of individualism. The easiest one would be a guild banner which could be displayed during GB When you capture a tower?

I also want to know what the Guild Quarry is as been promised a promotion from Guild Sweeper to guild Miner.(if ever gets released)

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

We need a group mail facility too, inside the guild ..so the guild master can announce any important details to same guildies via group mail.

Comment

Use the sql form used in the csgb team make up:

add a location marker associated with particular areas for both csgb and gb
            Use the cross server guild battle team set-up for GB that way easier for gb teams to coordinate and agm or gm can see who is where.
            Allow tasking to specific teams on the form ie. Team1 set to tanks team 2 set to tower1.... and so forth

Darrkin
            Server: R2 - S219
            Guild: Legends
            Class: KightHood Mage
            Level: 80
            BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
            Arise ☾☾
            Loki
            Goddes of Prosperity
            Hecate
            Zeus
            Poseidon
            Venus

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              well...we definitely need to come up with a better reward system. Getting just pathetic amounts of guild chests even if u won first in that week's GB just doesn't cut it. There are 50 participants (less for the guilds with few active personnel) and they may not be the same 50 ppl on all 3 days of the week. Furthermore, winning the battle isn't just limited to that few ppl since GB is a team effort.

Perhaps if there is a way to scale the rewards based on a player's stats and their "contribution" during the GB like say a player with 80k br goes in n sacrifice himself as a distraction to stall the stronger enemies from being able to hit the ward tower that frequently will get more insignia and whip than say a 250k br player doing the same thing and probably wiping out the enemies in the process since the 250k br player loses less troops and hp compared to the 80k br player. Or maybe the lower br player gets a pack of 5 major stamina pots and extra gold for his efforts on top of the usual GB rewards.

Maybe for tower defenders, successful defensive battles earns them 5pts while losing a defensive battle gains them 3 pts and they get extra gold, daru, insignia, SC and whips based on their pts at the end of each GB?

For ward attackers assign pts based on dmg dealt and this will probably have to be scaled by the player's strength (maybe a simple formula of the player's patk and matk vs their dmg output can be used as the base criteria so total dmg dealt divided by a person's expected dmg output will give some ratio which can be used to determine how much pts that player gets) and similarly to tower defenders, top few pt earners get more rewards so ward attackers will have incentive to want to avoid being stalled by enemy to rack up more pts.

As for AGM and officers, having a different font color does help to identify them since new members won't know who is who and you can't expect them to keep pulling up the guild member list to know who they should expect to be taking orders from. Also GMs and AGMs should have the ability to make special announcements which will flash a message (like when someone uses the 999 roses or something) on guild member's screen as well as a mail with a copy of the message so that members online will see the message and if they miss it due to being in the middle of a battle, the mail will catch their attention and this ensures members offline will see the message when they log in. So important announcements will be sure of reaching all members and members can't use the excuse they missed it unless they have been offline since the time of the announcement till past whatever date and time the event/activity the announcement is made for.

As for punishments, GM, AGM and officers should probably get the ability to mute the offenders in guild chat. For more serious punishments, they can lodge a report to R2 who can mute them in all other chats outside guild chat or even ban them if the offense is serious or if the person continues to be abusive and ignores the warnings of the punishments. If it was a player who harasses fellow guild mates by either joining their team activities (treasure hunts, DI, MPD, GB,arena, wilds, etc.) and afking or intentionally causing them to fail in achieving their goals, then the leaders/officers can impose a party ban whereby ppl cannot invite him into a party (irregardless of whether the person inviting is a guildie or someone outside the guild) and he cannot join any rooms created by others and others cannot join his/her room. For tanks and other special events where he will be matched against others, perhaps he/she cannot even create rooms otherwise he can just start game and be matched against teams n immediately leaving causing other ppl to lose rewards.

As for ways to ensure the officers/G M/A GMs do not abuse these punishments, the victim can lodge a "protest" which will create a special voting window for the other guildies to "vote" against the punishment (if it was a guild chat mute) where the person assigning the punishment will have to type their reason for punishing the person and the protester will have to indicate their reason for why they feel the punishment is unjust/inappropriate and an abuse of power and if 80% of the other guildies "agree or vote for" the protester, the punishment gets lifted. For the team/party ban, the person can lodge a complaint with R2 who if upon investigating found that the officer/AGM/G M is abusing their power, that person gets demoted to a normal member and cannot be "promoted" to any officer position for a set amount of time. If it was the G M that is removed, then a voting event will be triggered to get the guild to vote for someone else to be the G M as the abusive person cannot be re elected as the G M. Also, the person wishing to impose such a ban should have taken sufficient screenshots as evidence before they impose such a ban on the person to avoid being accused as abuse of power. If insufficient evidence is collected by R2, its up to them whether they still want to lift the ban or leave it as it is. There should also be a time limit to these bans like 1 hr to 1 week long at maximum.
              Best Ideas i see so far here - spezial the ones regarding to compensate the weaker players.( i am one of the strongest in are guild but would like to see the weaker ones get compensation for there efforts so the can grow)
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

i dont know if this has been said before but how about an auto bump for inactive members so that no one is blamed for kicking non-contributing members.

Comment

Originally posted by barakababe View Post
                  i dont know if this has been said before but how about an auto bump for inactive members so that no one is blamed for kicking non-contributing members.
                  I do like that idea would it be only those who have not contributed? How long a wait before they get kicked? I do have some members in my guild who only play on weekends, sometimes they turn up for GB but have other priorities.

DarkMeph

Comment

Very nice suggestions. It would be nice to see a whole Permissions tab for only AGM's and G.M's. Assistants being able to summon tree I think would need some tweaking. Such as in the permissions tab, the GM can set the title tree auto-summons and AGM's can only summon it five minutes before the time. In new servers, I can quickly see the AGM summoning becoming a big problem. The tab can be where everything can be implemented such as the font colors, the announcement board, etc.

As leader of my guild on S145, I have noticed people don't really have free time to even read the announcement board. It would be nice if we can type an announcement to pop-up to all guild members about things I want them to know such as "Guild Battle today at 20:00". When they log on and maybe every hour after.

I would love to see a "favor" system. Like what someone mentioned before. If someone helps with a guild member's MP run and doesn't get exp, then they can be given Favor that AGM and GM's can see. We see who they helped and if it's legit and not them logging on alts, we can give favor which can be exchanged for titles or different rewards.

Removal of officers and maybe support the favor system might work. Maybe the more favor they obtain, the more extra features they unlock. A title name in guild chat, a few font colors, a mount. Hope my ideas are decent to others or spark something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayuu View Post
                      Very nice suggestions. It would be nice to see a whole Permissions tab for only AGM's and G.M's. Assistants being able to summon tree I think would need some tweaking. Such as in the permissions tab, the GM can set the title tree auto-summons and AGM's can only summon it five minutes before the time. In new servers, I can quickly see the AGM summoning becoming a big problem. The tab can be where everything can be implemented such as the font colors, the announcement board, etc.

As leader of my guild on S145, I have noticed people don't really have free time to even read the announcement board. It would be nice if we can type an announcement to pop-up to all guild members about things I want them to know such as "Guild Battle today at 20:00". When they log on and maybe every hour after.

I would love to see a "favor" system. Like what someone mentioned before. If someone helps with a guild member's MP run and doesn't get exp, then they can be given Favor that AGM and GM's can see. We see who they helped and if it's legit and not them logging on alts, we can give favor which can be exchanged for titles or different rewards.

Removal of officers and maybe support the favor system might work. Maybe the more favor they obtain, the more extra features they unlock. A title name in guild chat, a few font colors, a mount. Hope my ideas are decent to others or spark something new.
                      I do agree with what you are saying I believe the first post contains every thing that been suggested. It always nice to see that others like the ideas or have something that could improve an idea.

Since a lot of servers have different languages and some players English is not their first and there very poor how about the ability to translate certain messages into different languages or have the user who getting the message translated.

DarkMeph

Comment

I thought about a Buffing building. AGM's and Officers select the buffs preferred to use. Like 3% increase in PAtk for three days or however long for 330k contribution. Every percent increases cost by 10k and every day increase increase it by 100k. It can be leveled to level ten and mix buffs as so:

Level 1: PATK/MAtk buffs (One Day max) Level 2: PDef/MDef buffs Level 3: Block (Two Days Max) Level 4: Critical Level 5: Gold Buff UnlockedThree Day Max for buffs Level 6: Two buffs can be selected Level 7: Charisma Buff Unlocked Level 8: HP Buff Unlocked (Four days Max for buffs) Level 9: Exp Increase Buff Unlocked Level 10: Three buffs can be selected (Five days Max)

Also, a whole new shop would be nice. Have it contain old mounts and clothes. A guild shop where it will use Contribution to add the item to the normal Guild Shop. Once in the Guild Shop, people can use their contribution to purchase the items. For instance, the Hawkstrider (or something like that) gets added during maintenance. Can be added to shop for 600k contribution.
                        Once in shop, can be purchased for 50k contribution. This will keep the non-balen players happy and if they're happy, they'll stay and if they stay, balen players will have someone to talk to. Can add a democracy system with this. Members click on the item they want to be added in shop, GM picks item to unlock, AGM's approve/reject in case GM becomes selfish and decides to not select the item voted for. AGM vote gets counted three times and officer vote gets counted twice. GM is removed from voting.
                        I'm up for comments, edits or remarks for either. But cost might be a bit more since Daru will sooner or later be used for contribution if we get that like Chinese server.

Comment

How long would you class a mount being old? I think maybe two or three months after they have come out. I do think more items could be available for in the guild shop. If an loyalty/reputation system was introduce then you could have sometimes for those who help more than others could have certain items become available or have a discount on items. This will help encourage people to help each other.

DarkMeph

Comment

all suggestions on 1st post is awesome! what i thou all the time!

i can add, "Asst.Masters can send a (fast invite) link (to world chat) for joining to the Guild"

Comment

Hi, I am happy to have received so many good and usefull suggestions. I will put this into a formal thread, easy to read and post it in the suggestions section. Also will put in a ticket. I dont know if we will accief anything but lets try anyway.
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

If you never ask for anything you will never get anything. It has been fun trying to think of some new things to could hopefully be implemented.

DarkMeph

Comment

Working...
                                X